Screen Play

"Michael." He moans loudly, slamming me against the side of the tour bus.

My lips make their way down his jaw and to his lovely tanned neck.

He pulls me away from the wall and into the tour bus, us stumbling several times along the way.

I slam my lips against his roughly as Calum leads me toward the back room, losing his shirt on the way.

He presses me against the wall, taking a moment to peck me affectionately on the nose.

"God," I kiss along his neck and palm him through his jeans. "You're so punk rock." He groans.

He begins to hungrily kiss me, almost as if an automatic reaction I lick his lower lip. He pulls back and gives me a slow award-winning smirk. "So needy."

Tugging his fingers into the belt loops of my pants, he leads me over to the couch and sits down.

I teasingly slow my pace, walking over with a smirk playing on my lips.

Eventually he pulls me forward so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. I straddle him, taking a moment to adjust my overly large sweater on my shoulders.

"Who's a needy bitch now?" I joke right before he starts kissing me again.

Once again he pulls back when my tongue runs over his bottom lip.

I lean towards him, finally learning from my mistakes. He moves his head to the side with a large smirk on his face.

My lips take a detour and end up securing themselves on his neck. Nibbling delicately on his soft skin.

Calum throws me off his lap, wasting no time in dropping his pants.

He picks me up and seats me in his lap gently as if he wasn't the one to just throw me on the floor in the first place.

"Super needy." I chuckle, peppering kisses all over his left shoulder.

I slide off his lap, mind focused on something else.

He raises an eyebrow curiously but doesn't voice his thoughts.

I crawl in between his legs, leaning over the tent in his boxer briefs to give him a quick loving kiss on the chest.

I playfully run my fingers along the waistband, enjoying the impatient growls Calum is trying to suppress.

I press a quick kiss to his lips before pulling his boxers down in one fluid motion, I look up at him.

Only, there isn't a single piece of flesh where the boxers once were. Calum's no-no square is made up of bright yellow material.

He leans forward, hair tickling my cheek and lips brushing against my ear.

My hands touch the yellow material, it's sponge.

"Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?" A voice asks, Calum's lips pronouncing every syllable even though it isn't his voice.

It's Spongebob's.

The only thing running through my mind when Calum leans in for another kiss is:

What a turn off.

I awaken from my sleep in cold sweat.

"Right in time, Mate. Show's in an hour and a half." Luke greets on his way to the bathroom.