11. Another chance?

16th December.
3 months later. Christmas holidays. Let me just feel you in of what's changed since 3 months ago.

Since the incident that happened between me and jay it's changed. We don't speak, forever bitching about me on his ask. I'm supposed to be going to a birthday meal and he is going. Great. Me and Javan got closer as friends after the incident as he was looking after me and making sure I recover well so I thank him so much. Me and Aaliyah have become MUCH closer than the rest but I still love mariah and Jessica.

"I'll be at yours for 4 yeah?" Aaliyah said over the phone. "Yeah safe my girl." I was in my room painting my nails whilst on the phone to her. "Alright luh youuuu." She kissed the phone. "Luh you too." I hung up.

*2:50
"I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked drake, all my life man fuck sake, if i did I did a ménage with em and let em eat my ass like a cupcake." Ooh this is my song. I sang to the song whilst straightening my hair bone straight. What could I wear to a birthday meal?

*
After 20 minutes of literally clearing my whole wardrobe I came across the buffest outfit. It was a black maxi skirt with a slit up my right leg with a black body suit that plunged quite low exposing my breast. It banged even though it was all black and I plan to wear my black zanottis lace ups.

Once gathered I immediately got dressed and done my makeup. I looked bufffffffffffffffffffff. I checked the time 4:08 it read. My girls late. I picked up my black studded Valentino clutch bag and walked downstairs. The doorbell rung, about time. "Hello." We hugged and she eyed me up and down. "Buff stuff who you trying to impress?" I kissed my teeth. "You girl and you look all pretty." I licked my lips jokingly. She was wearing a white jumpsuit with a deep plunge. "I just saw jay leaving with some girl they were both dressed up." I gritted my teeth. "He is dead." I said coldly. "Don't worry babe you will be talking by the end." I slapped her arm. "Shut up and let's go." She nodded and we left.

As we were walking down the road a black car pulled up beside us. "Kai." Their voice sounded bare familiar. I looked in and it was Javan. What a fool. "Hey Javan." I waved. He nodded. "Get in I'll drop you lot." I opened the passengers door and got in. Aaliyah got in the back. "Where we heading?" Javan lit up his blunt and began driving. "Ealing Broadway." He nodded and sped up.
After a couple of songs we arrived. "Thanks Javan." I hugged him. "You know I got you anyways see you later." I nodded and shut the door.

We strutted to gbk. Everyone was there from what i could see. I opened the door and walked in. Everyone turned to look at us. Even jay and his bitch that looked familiar. "You've made it." Rhianna screamed. "Course babes don't miss nothing." I returned her hug and sat beside her and Aaliyah. Jay was still staring at me and so was his thing. "You look buff girl." Rhianna complemented. "So do you man." I kissed her cheek.
Ohhhhh skeen. The girl jay is with is that bitch jay was with at the party. I think her name is Charlene or something. She looked like a tramp. In some pink skatty dress that had peplum round the sides. Are we at the club?

"Rihanna here's your present." I handed her a gift bag. It was a juicy couture perfume. "Thanks darling." I smiled and looked at Charlene who was looking right at me. I stared at her making her hella uncomfortable. "Jay I love you so much." She put her arm round his neck and kissed his jaw as he turned his head. "Babes?" She called. "What?" He said sounding frustrated. Lol this was funny to watch. Charlene was pissing jay off. She was trying to make me jealous but clearly it wasn't working.

*

"Bye babes." I kissed Rhianna's cheeks and hugged her. "Aaliyah let's go!" I shouted whilst walking out the door. Jay and Charlene was walking together in front but he seemed distant. Aaliyah came running up to me with a big smile on her face. "What?" She shook her head. "Nothing." She said sweetly and looked over at jay.

'Meet me outside broadway I'm there in me car.' Javan.

"Come Aaliyah Javan's here." She nodded and we sped up. Jay was getting in the passenger whilst Charlene was throwing up at the bus stop. I got in the back alongside Aaliyah. "You leaving that girl?" Javan said referring to Charlene. "Yeah." He answered.

The journey was hella silent. I don't even want to be in the same environment to jay let along less that a metre. He was the reason I was in hospital. We pulled up outside our houses and Javan parked up. I got out and walked over to my house, Aaliyah shortly followed behind.

*
"So that's it you and jay are not going to be friends at least?" Me and Aaliyah were watching white chicks whilst I was checking ask. "I can't be asked." She huffed at my answer. Jay doesn't deserve to be my friend. "Why it's Christmas soon we are meant to be having fun." She pouted. She's so cute. "He hasn't even tried to call me since." If he really wanted to be my friend he would of talked to me at the meal. "Maybe he is shy." She racked up. "Shy what? This boy can talk for days." I raised my voice. "Alright calm down well I'm going over there then." I nodded and left her too it.

I went upstairs and went in Leah's room. I made myself comfortable on her bed next to her. "Hey Leah." She smiled and hugged me. "Kai mummy said you went to a meal." I nodded. "Yeah I went for a friends birthday." I told her. "That's cool, I made some cakes for you and jay." I frowned. Why jay for? "Aw thanks bubba you didn't have to." I hugged her. "It's okay let's give them to jay now." I sighed. "I don't think-" "PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE." She cut me up and jumped about. "Fine."

*
We walked across our garden opened jay's gate. Leah ran too the door and knocked bare times. Jay answered the door. He was wearing some buff grey Zara track suit that was tight fitting. He was wearing his nike sliders on just like me. "I made you some cakes." Leah snapped us both out off staring at each other. He bent down to Leah's level and hugged her. "Thank you Leah." He then began tickling her. "It's alright can we come in to play?" NOOOO THATS A NO GO! "Urm Leah I think we should go back now." She looked up and gave me the sad eyes. "Nah come in its calm." I sighed and followed Leah. Please let this be a 10 minute thing.

We went into the living room where Aaliyah was chilling, munching on some crisps. Leah ran upstairs to play with the twins which left me, Aaliyah and jay. "Do you want a drink?" Jay said. I was already frustrated enough that I was in his house let alone him trying to talk to me. "Don't talk to me." I said calmly. I mentally counted to 10 in my head. "Why you so deep?" Aaliyah popped up. "Deep about what though?" I shot back. "You didn't need to answer him like that." She said getting all defensive. "He smashed my head in and that's not deep nah?" I kissed my teeth. "I'm sorry Kai." He came and sat near me. "Oh so now you say sorry, nah not good enough." I screwed him. "You two are meant to be like bonnie and Clyde and now your like bloody tom and jerry." Aaliyah said getting up. "And your point is." I can't be asked to be here right now. I got up and exited the room. "Leah I'm gone be home in 10mins max." I shouted. "So your just going to leave?" Aaliyah said walking out the room. "Yeah that's what I plan to do." I looked around. "Cool I give up."