32. Caught up

Jay.
Me and Jerome stayed in the bando. I guess we christened it already. We smoked and drank bare I can't remember what happened last night but all I can see right now is used condoms lying about and the wrappers. "Shit!" I sat up and tried to examine what happened.

"Jerome what did we do?" He shook his head and stuck his tongue out. "Fucked bitches." My eyes must of popped out my head. "WHATT!" I got up and checked the sofa that I slept in. I found a red lace thong. "Shit man what am I going to tell Kai?" He shrugged.

"Hello sexy." I turned around to see who that voice was. Leona.

"Leona leave now nuh man." She shook her head. "Are you dumb?" She looked around. "What you going to do? I think we already done enough beating last night for you to discipline me." She giggled and walked off. I'm in deep shit. I slid my sliders on and pulled my top on. "Jerome clean up now, this was mostly your fault." He nodded and started cleaning up. Leona came back downstairs all dressed. "Can you drop me home?" Dead. "Hell no you ain't being the first passenger." I stuffed my hand down my back pocket and pulled out a £50. "Get yourself a cab." She smiled and took it.

*
I opened the door and crept in. I need to tell Kai what happened. I went into the bedroom and saw her on her phone. "Babes I have to tell you something." She sat up and kissed her teeth. "Did you cheat?" I nodded. She shook her head and got up. "Baby wait?" I grabbed her hand but she snatched it away. "WAIT FOR WHAT? YOU ALREADY DONE DIRTY!" She shouted. "Listen to me please." I begged her. "I don't want to listen to your lies." She pushed past me and walked out the house. Probably going Larissa's as she lives 3 levels down now.

I got in the shower and washed it all away. I scrubbed everywhere. Kai don't deserve me. She's put up with too much. She's carrying my baby and I decided to get drunk and high. Then fuck Leona the person Kai hates the most. Why jay? Why did I do it? Jerome is part to blame. My phone started ringing. I stepped out the shower to answer it. "What?" Rude I don't care. "It's Jerome, I've cleaned up your yard like it's brand new again, can I come through?" What so he can mess my life over here again. Nah he is cool but I'll talk to him after the baby is born to avoid things like this again. "Yeah thanks but can you clean up what actually happened last night? Nah. And nah I don't want no one here, Kai just walked out on me." He mumbled but didn't catch it. "Sorry mate, I'll see you around then." I cut off.

I need to go down to Larissa's. Let me wear Kai's favourite outfit that she likes on me. Black skinny jeans with my black fitted polo and black timbs.
I sprayed her fave aftershave. Gucci. I left the house and went down to Larissa's. I knocked on the door and my boy Jermaine answered. "Bro." We dapped and I went inside. I heard her loud sobs that were coming from the living room. I opened the door. I saw my baby crying with Larissa beside her. Larissa got up and left.

"Baby please let me explain." She looked up and me with her mascara all down her face. My eyes started welling up with water but I ignored. "Who did you fuck?" I sighed and rubbed my face. "Leona." She started crying more. I put my arm around her and hugged her. "Basically I was viewing somewhere with my boy and we crashed on his sofa. He has a massaging chair and that's when you called. It sounded wrong obvs but I was talking to you. Then you told me not to come home so I didn't. So me and my boy drank and got high. Then after that I didn't know what went down to the morning where I saw condoms and Leona."

Her cries stopped. "So it wasn't intentional?" She questioned. "Hell no!" I raised my voice. "She wanted a ride home after I was like no so I gave her £50 to get going and leave me alone." She nodded. "Look I love you so much I would never want to cheat on you. You and them other girls don't compare. You and the baby are the reason why I'm grinding hard, you keep me going so I don't want to ever see you cry again only in happiness." She nodded and I wiped her tears.

People must be thinking oh she forgives quick. But when you have a relationship like we do you realise there is no one else out there that will love you like they did. Even if we was apart we would draw back to eachother one way or another.

"I had to forgive you anyway I can't let my sexy be single in this world." I laughed. "Hmm you will miss me huh?" She nodded. "Course I will miss you." I picked her up and led her back to our apartment. "Larissa." She must hate me. "Jay." She said in the same tone. "Likkle more." She nodded and we left. "You smell so nice babe I just want to eat you." She kissed my neck. "You can eat me anytime." I licked my lips. "Hm after this pregnancy ill be hungry." We got indoors and I put her down on the bed. "When are we going to get married?" Pending. I want to do it abroad. "Soon baby girl." I kissed her forehead.