26. 18

2 years later and I'm trapping in the bando. ALOT has happened in these two years. I'm 18 and still with baby daddy jay. Yes baby daddy because I'm pregnant haaan. Me and Larissa are best friends, her and Jermaine recently got engaged just like me and jay. Yeah he proposed to me when we was 16 at my birthday party. I live with jay in our apartment over looking the Thames. It's buff. His stopped the game and now has his own business of managing a bunch of up and coming rappers. I was starting my business but then I got pregnant. Btw I'm a 3 weeks pregnant. Excuse me from all the hormones your going to see I'll go from roasty to angry real quick.

"Princess I'm going work now." I shook my head. "Stay with me please papi." I pouted and rubbed my stomach. "Baby I have to go I can't cancel on them now." He came over and kissed my forehead. "Fine." I picked up and packet of crisp and munched on them. "I'll be home later and we can." He winked and licked his lips. "I can't even I'm pregnant now go work then." I kissed my teeth and he left. I can't help my moods it comes randomly. My phone started ringing bare loud. "Hey babes." It was my main Larissa. "Hey I'm coming yours do you want anything?" Hmmm food. "Yeah can I have a Big Mac meal with a coke and chicken nuggets and a deli wrap with cheese bits and some extra large fries oh and onions rings please." I have a big appetite now I'm eating for 2. "Damn alright fat ass." I giggled. "Love you." My ride or die for 2 years. "Love you too."

*
The buzzer rang. Food. Oh yeah and Larissa. I unlocked the door for Larissa so she can come in. I sat back down on the sofa waiting for her to hurry up. "Honey I'm home." She came through the door with food (mostly mine). "Hiya wifey." She came and hugged me and put all the food on the coffee table. I grabbed my burger quickkkkkk. "I can't believe I'm going to be an auntie soon." She rubbed my stomach. "I know it's crazy, I can't wait to be a mummy." I smiled and thought about life for a sec. I feel sorry for jay having to put up with me.

After we ate all the food we talked for a bit about Rhianna. "Omg remember Rhianna." I screwed at that name. "Yeah she's been pregnant bare times by different man." I informed Larissa. "That's dirts man, ever since her and romaine did it in your sisters bed." She cracked up laughing but it weren't funny to me. Actually speaking of Leah I haven't seen her or my family in time. "That's nasty I actually can't believe she did that." Poor Leah. "I know dirty hoe."

*
5:56
Larissa left time ago and I was stuck at this trap watching dead TV. Where is my baby daddy? I called him to see what's up. "Baby mumma." .. "Baby fadda." ... "You alright sexy?" ... "I ain't feeling sexy on my ones where are you?" ... "Aw babes your sexy and work." .. "Can't you come home now?" ... "Nah I can't I'm leaving at 10nish." ... "Whatever." I hung up. I don't get it. He is his own boss. He can leave whenever. Who can I ring? I scanned my contacts and I stopped at him. I called him and he picked up first ring. "Babe?" ... "What you doing?" ... "Smoking what you doing?" .... "Chilling on my ones." ... "Coming." He hung up. He always here to cheer me up.

I changed into my maternity night dress and slid on my nike sliders. The buzzer than rang. His here. I buzzed him in so he could come up. I went and sat back down, he better of brought food. I'm hungry. I heard my door open I looked up and it was him holding a pizza box lol dressed in his black dressing gown and his black nike tracksuit bottoms wearing shades. "How very wavey of you." He chuckled and walked in shutting the door behind him. He went into the kitchen and placed the pizza down and took a slice. "I know your hungry." I nodded. He fed me a slice of pepperoni pizza. My fave. "Thank you." He grinned. "Where my hug nah?" I opened my arms and he hugged me. Feeling all over my body and then stopping at bum. "Boy stop." I took his hands of my bum. "I know you like it." He chuckled and walked off.

I sat back down on the sofa and munched on a couple of snacks I brought earlier. He walked back in with the whole box this time. I grabbed a slice and ate it quickkk boy. "Anyways how you been?" Kai how have you been? "Bored, lonely, depressed." He looked shocked. "You should of called me before." I nodded. "Yeah I know." He patted a space next to him ordering me to sit next to him. I went over and he pulled me down gently. "I gotchuu." I could smell strong weed on his robe. "Babe why you all tense for, relax girl." I giggled. "Stress me say." That's what the doctor said. He also said I need a good massage and some sleep. "Hmmm." He started slowly kissing on my neck. It felt like jay. The exact same feeling. "Relax baby girl." He continued kissing but further up my neck. "Please stop jay wouldn't like it." I said in a whisper. "Who's jay man only some fuck nigga that don't care about you." ... "Where is he now? He would be here if he cared for you, he would be doing this too you but nar he ain't." He then sucked on my neck. Giving me multiple love bites. "You deserve much more babes, someone who can cater for your needs and desires." He kissed me on my cheek until he got to my lips. "Nathan stop I love him." I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom.

-wasn't expecting that was you guys?
Do you remember Nathan the boy from Burger King who went to the party with Kai and jay got jealous. Yeah him.
Oiiiiii Kai has been naughty! Is she gonna tell jay or nah?