45. Negative

Aria^
Hotel settings
Jay gets out today and I want to give him some good good🐱👅💦
I booked a room at the Ritz Hotel in Piccadilly, Aria was staying at Trisha's for the night. I set the bed with roses and glitter sprinkles with a bucket filled with bottles of champagne, wine and Ciroc. Slow jams was playing the the background and the mood was so great just need jay. I know I was angry at him before but I've forgiven him now.

At the moment I have no clothes on and I plan to stay like that. All I put on was my long Burberry trench coat and my black patent louboutins. Jay is in for a treat👅. I left the hotel and got into my black matte Audi TT. I sped off all the way to Ealing hospital. It was a long journey but all worth it. I parked my car in the car park and made my way in the hospital. Jay was already out waiting in the seating area. He clocked me, licked his lips and got up.

"Hey babyyyyyyy!" I screamed and attacked him with kisses. "Wife looking a million dollars." He bit his lip and pulled me in. He peeped down my coat and saw I had nothing underneath causing him to get happy. "I beating up this🐱when we get in." I burst out laughing and dragged him out the hospital. We got in the TT and I sped off.

*
Jay.

This girl done good boy. The ritz hotel banged. It was so luxurious. Our bed was the best aspect though, that's where all the magic will be happening. I watched as my wife took off her black louboutin heels and placed them to the side of the closet. Her naked body was so flawless and beautiful. God took his time on her. She tied her curly hair up in a bun and took off her crystallised hoops that I got her for a birthday present one year. I watched as her ass wobbled as she made her way to the bed.

She crawled on the bed and winked at me. I removed my black top and pulled down my black Levi's. This girl is going to get it badly. I walked over to the bed and crawled on top off her. I kissed her neck making her shiver. I sucked on her neck leaving her with a red mark. "Hm don't do it there that's chavy." She moaned. I chuckled and moved down to her pelvis bone. I gave her a lovebite there instead. I came back to the top and kissed her. "I've missed you so much." Then I licked her face👅👅.

"How much?" She bit her lip. I removed my Calvin Klein boxers and chucked them somewhere. I positioned her legs and inserted myself in. She let off a small scream but I covered her mouth with my hands. I paced in and out holding onto her hips at the same time. She dug her nails into my back making me go more faster and powerful.

*
2 hours later and we was both laying on the bed talking about Aria. "I miss my babygirl." Kai pouted. "Same here, haven't seen her in a week." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. We laid like this for another hour before drifting asleep.

*
Kai.
Morning.
It was 6:30 and I'm getting up early because I want to see my bugga. I quickly ran a bath and added all my favourite scents in. I dipped my body in and laid down resting my head on the back. This bath tub is see through, so cool. Peace is all I needed.
I got out and dried myself up. I then creamed my body with some coconut oil then got changed into my little's lounge nude tracksuit, I paired it with my chanel kicks.

I waited for jay as he got ready. My nigga was taking his sweet time, teasing me and making me frustrated. He was looking sho in his suit. Well without the blazer. I could see the abs ripping through the white shirt. Man I just wish I could...
"Soon babygirl." He chuckled. He can read my thoughts and that's what I don't like. Once he was fully ready we grabbed a quick coffee and left the hotel. We got into my whip and sped off down the road. I put on my music playlist and let the songs bang out. Mi nuh care.

Jay teased me the whole way home and I'm mad pissed. I know I did it to him before but you can't mess with a girls hormones. I'm pregnant and I want things. He kept sticking his hands down my knickers and teasing me. I don't appreciate that. Not one bit. I got out the car and grabbed my little suitcase from the back. I opened the door and saw Trisha and Aria playing. I ran to her and hugged them both. "Hey bugga!" I attacked her with kisses and she smiled. "Hey mummy." I kissed her on the cheek and she returned. "Hey baby girl." I smiled and went in the kitchen.

"Has Aria ate?" Trisha nodded. I need feeding. I grabbed some carrots to munch on. I grabbed Aria of Trisha and took her upstairs to her bedroom. Jay stood in front of me and smiled to Aria. "Hey baby, I missed you." He said to Aria causing her to giggle. "Is she going to nap?" He asked me. I just nodded. I walked around him and put Aria in her princess bed. I kissed her on the forehead and left her.

Trisha already left. I went to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Jay was watching catch up of the football game last night so I probably won't get any attention from him. "Arg fuck sake!" He shouted at the TV. I kissed my teeth and left the room. "Baby!" He called out. I ignored and went downstairs. I heard the door bell ring. Who the rass can it be? I didn't invite no one. I opened the door and it was skrapz, jhus, Jerome and Jermaine. "Hi boys." I smiled and hugged them all. I let them in and they all went upstairs. Ok then. Cool.

I got my phone out and called up romaine. If jay want to go there, knowing I'm pregnant, tired and sexually frustrated we will play. "Hello."
"Hello stranger."
"Kai, I've missed you."
"That's why you don't holla?"
"Shit been grinding anyways wagwarn?"
"Busy too but I was wondering do you want to come and chill in my jacuzzi."
"Fo'real, you ready for me? Ain't jay giving it to you?"
"LOOOOL, my actual jacuzzi you freak."
"Oh shit, safe okay I'll be there in a bit."
"Okay babes."

I quickly ran upstairs and went to my closet. I chose my mint swim nude bikini. It was so buff and I haven't even wore it before. I got changed quickly then made my way back downstairs again. The door knocked and I opened it. Romaine was stood there looking all sho in this black towel robe and his shades on. "Hey." I hugged him then let him in. "Hello beautiful." I giggled and he followed me to the garden. "Your house is everything." I thanked him then got in the jacuzzi. He then got in after me and sat bare close to me.

I could tell he was staring at my boobies. "You missed me?" He asked biting his lip. "The last time I saw you was when you was beating Rihanna on my sisters bed." I screwed. He looked down. "You nasty boy." I giggled. "Wish it was you though." He dropped. "Keep wishing." I said. "But I have missed you." I hugged him. We talked for a bit more about eachother life and what has been going on. Then my husband jay comes out. He looks pissed.

Jay.
Wagwarn to this fuck boy in my house. Bare close to Kai as well. I step outside the door and take my jumper off. "Aye why the fuck you in my house!" I shouted. He stepped out the tub and faced me. Nigga brave. "Your wife invited me." He smirked. I looked over at her and shook my head. How could she? "Well now it's time for you to leave, hometime boy." Skrrrrrrrr. I got closer to him every second. He then goes back and hugs Kai before leaving.

"Are you dumb!" I shouted at Kai. I got close to her and looked her in the eye. Not going to lie her body was looking 100 but that's not the point. "Are you dumb?" Her Brazilian accent came through which is my weak point. "Fucking bringing Romaine to mans yard, that's pure disrespect!" I shook my head. "Bringing all your boys round without me knowing is cool is it!" She shouted. Rassclart it blew me away. "Romaine though? Why you know I hate him." She shrugged. "You know I hate when you loose interest in me, specially when I'm pregnant." She shook her head and walked away.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Not harshly though. "I never loose interest in you, never!" I stressed. I'm her number one fan homie. "Whatever." She then left me and went inside. I turned to my boys who watched the whole thing. "Boys can you go please." They nodded then left.

Kai.
How dare he shout at me. Nah leave it. I sat on the bed texting to Larissa what happened. I'm sure Jermaine will fill her in. I was actually so pissed off. I bring romaine round who is my friend, I don't care about jay and his history with him but he is my friend. Although he can be cheeky I brought him round because of me. So jay needs to cut from the scene.