14. Interferences

* 18th 9.06 ^jay
Damn darg I woke up with a cold and a headache I don't fuck withchuuuu. You little dumb ass cold. I'm meant to be babysitting Leah but I guess she will be babysitting me. Mum and dad have left already, my gs heading to Paris for the day to declare there one love. CUTEEEEEEEE. Relationship goals.

My phone buzzed to be quite honest I couldn't be asked to get it as my desk is quite far from my bed. "LEAHHHH!" I shouted croakly, that hurt my throat. "Yes." She came running in with her dollies in her hand. "Bubba can you pass me my phone pretty please." She nodded and skipped to my desk. She grabbed it then laid it on my stomach. "Thank you princess." She climbed up on my bed and laid next to me. "Your my favourite sister." WAITTTT how can she drop that. "I'm your only sister Leah." She just giggled. Her giggle is like mine but higher pitch.

I checked my phone it was a miss call from bae. Which is jay. I called him back. "You alright princess?" He sounded so waved at this time of the morning. "Don't feel to good, anyways whatcha doing?" Lemme find out! If you know you know. "With the boys and I'm coming to stay with you then." I smiled he is sweet. "Stay with your boys don't worry." I said assuring him. "Nah lowe it I'd rather be with you." I giggled. "Damn that giggle is going to get me in trouble soon." I giggled again. "See you soon princess." He hung up. "Jay is coming round Leah." She nodded. She is hooked on these plastic things. Sometimes play games not everyday plastic dolls.

*
10 minutes later I was still in bed. Leul. The door knocked and I physically couldn't move. "I'll get it." Leah hopped up. "Only if it is jay." I warned. She nodded and ran downstairs. A few seconds later she came back up with jay. He had a tesco bag in his hand filled with stuff. He sat on my bed and leaned over to kiss me. "Your going to get ill." He shrugged and still proceeded. It was only a peck still. He emptied the stuff from the bag. Cough medicine, lemsick, throat sweets, blocked nose clearer, Vicks, lemonade, coke, chocolate and WINE GUMS. "Thank you." I hugged him. He smelt buff. "I'm so waved right now." He got under the covers and laid on my chest. Leah was now watching TV in her room. "You stoopid why were you smoking early morning?" He rubbed his eyes and spoke. "The boys came over and I was like why not." I shook my head whilst laughing. "Anyways I'm gonna look after you today waved or not." He got up and got some medicine. "Thanks dr." He saluted. He read the packaging of the medicine and then opened it up. He poured some onto the spoon, I opened my mouth and he put the spoon into my mouth. "Thats disgusting." I screwed. "One more." I opened my mouth again and he put it in. I quickly got the lemonade and downed it. His phone started calling. He looked at the caller id then screwed.

"Watch." He answered the call and put it on loud speaker. "What do you want?" He said rudely. "Hi jay when I'm I gonna see you, I miss you." It was Aaliyah. I was gonna say something then jay held his hand over my mouth. "I don't like you, it only happened because I was licked that day and you were lurking." I tried to hold my laugh in. "You know it was good better than Kai right?" He laughed. "Kai's bangs, she's better than anyone damn." He said licking his lips and looking at me. "She's a hoe." Jay released his hand from my mouth, I snatched the phone of him and talked to this bitch. "Hoe yeah? Lol this is jokes because your calling my bae begging for him when his chilling with me you desperate child, go find someone that actually likes you because at the moment your only good for heads." The line then went quiet. "Speak up hoe." I said. "Jay don't like you your just his side bitch." She laughed. I laughed because she is hella funny. "I only have one girl and she is right here with me peasant." Jay dropped. "I swear when I get the energy this bitch is gonna get it." I said to jay. "Lol bae she wasn't your bae when I was on it." He looked at me then back at the phone. "I know your correct, we fell out that time. Anyways I haven't got time to talk to you hoe." He hung up.

"They say shooting is my hobby bitch." I rapped violently. "Leave her I swear she ain't worth your time." Jay advised. Nah nah nah. "I just want to teach her a lesson." He shook his head. "I ain't letting you touch her now sit your ass down and take a cough sweet." I pouted and did as I was told. I don't pop Molly I pop cough sweets. "Come." I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood jay." I moaned. He picked me up and carried me bridal style downstairs. He placed me on one of the stalls in the kitchen and boiled the kettle. I coughed. Then again. Then again. And again. "My throat is killing." I pulled a sad face. I watched jay pour the hot water into the cup then stir it. Where did this buff creator come from. LEMME FIND OUT. "Here you go princess." He took a seat next to me and rubbed my back. "Thanks boo, I have a question though." His facial expression changes. 100-0 real quick. I laughed. Well tried laughing but chocked. He patted my back and I carried on. "Where you from?" His facial features relaxed and he spoke. "Caribbean my dear, Grenada." WOOOOIIII BIG UP THE GRENADIANS READING (IM HALF)
"I want to go to the Caribbean." I just imagined being on the clear beaches and sipping on my coconuts. Yes pleaseeeeeee👸👸 "Just wait on it." He smirked. I just sipped my lemsick☕️

*
We went back upstairs and chilled in my room. I went an checked on Leah, she was fast asleep. My little princess. I left her room and joined jay in mine. "Romaine text." He said coldly. "Oh what did it say?" He shrugged. "Don't know I just saw the niqqa's name." I just nodded. I picked my phone up from the bed and read the text.

"See you don't talk to me no more yeah that's cool👀👀" -romaine
"I'm busy yanoo💁" -me

I chucked my phone on my little sofa and went and laid next to my prince. He didn't even respond. I got his arm and wrapped it round my neck. He removed it. "What's up with you?" I asked him. "I don't want you talking to Romaine." I screwed him. "Why?" He kissed his teeth. "Because I know what he is like and he will try it with you trust me." I shook my head. "He won't we're just friends." I don't see what the problem is. "Ok." I'm tired of his mood swings. Like he has more than me.

"Jay." "Jay." "Jay." "Why you ignoring me for?" I whined. "I'm just pissed that romaine is trying to fuck around with me through you." He didn't even blink just looking straight at the wall. "Tell me." He shook his head. "Nah don't worry." I screwed. "How do you expect me to stop talking to him if you won't tell me the reason ffs." I kissed my teeth and left the room.

I may not seem pissed but trust me I am. Imagine your talking to a boy that's your friend and then your boyfriend is like stop talking to him. Why niqqa? Lemme know. And his like don't worry. Well then don't expect me to stop talking him. I'm actually not in the mood. I'm sick, tired and hungry. I stomped downstairs and chilled on the sofa. I got an incoming call from a girl from school called Larissa. I fake smiled and waved. "Hi you alright?" I asked. She waved back and blew a kiss. "Yeah you you seem fed up." I nodded. A tear came down my eye. Then more came. "I'm sick and jay is ignoring me, I shouldn't be crying over man but Jay is different yano?" I wiped my eyes and got up and closed the door. "Keep taking your medicine and drink energy drinks ya zimme? Yeah you and jay have this special bond that no one else can have so he will come over that silly little faze...."' The door opened and jay stood there looking sad. He slowly walked towards me, he saw the call and ended it. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs round his waist and stayed in silent. "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. I stayed quiet.

He opened up the covers with his spare hands and placed me on the bed. He walked round the bed and got in on the other side. He turned to face me and gently grabbed my face. "I don't like seeing you cry." I shook my head. "It's not that, it's just I feel sick and I can't be asked to argue with you over romaine." He nodded. "I gotchu mama, let's sleep."