28. Freak show (explicit)

Freak show

ANONYMOUS TAKEOVER

Note: I did not write this part the person who did does not want to be shown. Many of you this will be an insight of how jay and Kai really connect. If you don't want to read REALLY sexual content I suggest you wait till the next chapter, this part even took me to surprise. Read at your own risk.

"Raah bring it over here mami." Jay looked like he was in heaven. I walked over to him and climbed on the bed. "You like it papi?" I asked sweetly. "Like it? I fucking love it." He pulled me on his lap, his hands just roaming my body. Let's just say I felt his soldier salute down below. I began grinding my hips into his pelvis. "Fuck Kai take it off." He said whilst gripping on to my waist. I ignored him and carried on. "Hmm Kai take it off now babes." I did as I was told and pulled off my outfit and stockings. He was already in his boxers. I was just left in my underwear. I carried on grinding till I physical and mentally couldn't do it. "I want you to eat me." He lit up. We have never gone this far. I leaned forward with my boobs in his face and picked up the chocolate and whipped cream. He flipped me over so now he was on top. He took the stuff out my hand. He pulled down my panties and grinned. "Make that p*ssy popping." He laughed. He poured the chocolate all over me. Then squirted the whipped cream on my nipples and kitty. It was cold!

He moved my legs apart and positioned himself inbetween them. He started off with my nipples. Sucking and licking them. "Jayyyyyyy." I moaned. I arched my back and held on to his. He was flicking his tongue fast. "Jayyyyy please." I said barely. "Baby girl." He breathed. He now made his way down to my kitty licking the chocolate off on his way down. "Ready?" He asked peeping up. I nodded. Then I felt his tongue flicking up and down. A rush of adrenaline came over me. "JAYYYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed. My legs were shaking. He carried on but this time much faster. I pushed his head down deeper. My back was proper arched, he was still going. "Fuck jayyyyyyyy babyyyyy more!" I couldn't take this. He then stopped. "You good?" He said smiling. I was just panting. He then started to tease me. "Jay fucking come on!" I pushed his head down and he carried on.

He finally finished. I was exhausted man. He climbed on top of me and kissed my cheek. "Neighbours will probably know my full name by the end of the night." I giggled. He pulled off his boxers then held onto my hand. He entered in slowly then picked up his speed. "PAPPIIIIIII." I screamed. Swear that made him go faster. I could here him grunt and groan. "Say it all baby." He breathed. "JAYYYYYYY MARRIOOOOOOOOOOOO!" .. "SMITHHHH!" I held onto his back digging my nails in. He then pulled half out. My body started shaking. He then started going again.

2hours later.
Exhausted is an understatement.
"Let's shower." I nodded and we made our way to the master bathroom. It was massive. Walk in shower and massive bath. We didn't need to strip, so we just walked in. I turned on the water and let it run down my skin. "Baby girl we ain't even finished yet." I giggled. The shower glass was steaming up. lol. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs round his waist. We started kissing, it got pretty intense. "My goddess." I smiled then kissed him again.

How can I be hearing keys to my door. "KAIIII mummy's here." My mum shouted. It's like 6:30 and me and my man are still making love. "WAITTTTT!" I shouted. I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel. Jay did the same. We quickly kissed then I went out to see my mum. "Hey mummy." I hugged her. "Oh you look good." I smiled. "Thanks so do you." Then it became silent. "So why did you decide to come now?" She grinned. "Wanted to see my grandchild." She clapped. Why nowww? "I'm naked under." She kissed her teeth. "So?" She opened my towel and felt my stomach. Bare rubbing it. "Okay mum I'm tired I need sleep." She nodded and picked up her bag. "I'll see you at 1ish." I nodded and shut the door.

*
I went in the bedroom and joined jay in bed. "Kai Carlito Rivera." ... "Jay Mario smith." I smirked. "I'm marrying a freaky girl." I giggled. "Well I'm marrying a kitty eater." He chuckled. "Better than breakfast uno." He licked his lips. "Lol okay." Under the sheets he moved my hands to his soldier. "Babes?" I shook my head. "Boy bye." He pouted. "You might like it." Ugh fine. I went under the sheets and placed his soldier in my hand. I moved my hand up and down in a fast motion then slow. "Kai shit." He groaned. I placed it in my mouth and began licking and sucking. "Fuck Kai yesssss!" He grunted. I carried on but this time deeper. Much deeper. His phone started ringing but I carried on. "Yooo." ... "Uh nah I'm busy I'm spending the day with my girl." ... "Tomorrow man." ... "Ite cool."

It was actually alright thought it would be much worse. I got up and joined him again. "Kai you beast man." I giggled. "Jay your freaky too." He laughed. "Not as freaky as you." I kissed my teeth. "You gon model for me now?" I nodded and hopped up. I went to the closet and pulled out my nude g string. I slipped it on then walked over to jay. "SHITTTTT!" He said. His phone rang again. Ffs. "What's up j?" Hmmm I climbed on top of his to whisper shit in his ear. "I wanna do you again baby." I licked his ear. "Erm yeah bro i er will bring some." ... "6 bags." I started nipping on his ear. He ended the call. "Baby girl I'm going out later." I got off him. "I thought your spending the day with me." I pouted. "Shit oh yeah." I shook my head. "Forget it."