9. Party hard

^The look.
yaas bitches.
All twerking to ass drop by wiz khalifa.
Bitch you guessed it.
All the girls.
Aaliyah,Jessica,Amy&mariah.
We was all in my bathroom facing the mirror doing our makeup.
"We kissed for like 10 minutes." I said explaining to the girls what happened between me and jay.
"My girl he was feeling you." Mariah said whilst straightening her 22 inch Peruvian weave. "Chuu girl he was but I only just met him about a week ago." I then did the shmoney dance so did the girls.
"So who cares it's not about time it's about the feelings." I nodded. "Yeah we'll see." I added my highlighter to the top of my cheeks and my nose bone. "All done." I sprayed myself with Victoria secret perfume and went back to my room.
7:10
I slipped my shoes on and waited for the girls to come in the kitchen so we could mix drinks. Luckily mum or dad wasn't home otherwise I'll be dead. "We finna get so waved tonight." Mariah said. "What did you bring weed?" I asked shocked. She nodded. The other girls were on it. "You will love it." I nodded. I got out empty plastic bottles and filled them up with vodka and coke. All set. I turned off all the lights and proceeded to the door. The boys came knocking on the door. I only knew Cairo, jay and that Portuguese guy but the other two I didn't have a clue.
"You ready?" Jay smirked. "Always." I grabbed his hand and stepped outside. Mariah shut the door on her way out. "Where's this party liyah?" I asked cuddled up to jay as we walked. "2 roads down." I nodded. "You look stunning." Jay whispered. "Thanks check you looking all swarve." He got gassed. Once you give him a compliment he is gassed4life.
We arrived at the party which seemed so live. Bashment was playing so loud. Me and the girls danced into the crowd all whining on each other. All the boys were just chilling round the side watching the girls dance. "Who's birthday is it?" I asked Jessica. She pointed to some mixed race boy. He was buff. But jay was buffer. I nodded and carried on dancing. Until Try me by dej loaf came on. Ayeeee.
"Let a nigga try me try me, imma get his whole mothereffing family!"
"And I ain't playing wit nobody, fuck around and imma catch a body." Everyone sang. Jay and his squad was up there going crazy. Doing there moves throwing gang signs up. I took a sip out of my bottle. After the song died down I went to get some food. I was then joined by Cairo.
"Hello beautiful." I smiled. "Hey Cairo." We hugged. I grabbed some food began eating. "Having a good time?" I nodded. "Yeah it's live you?" He nodded aswell. "Want a dance from you though." I shook my head. "Not a personal dance one is enough for me but I can dance with you." He pouted. "Alright b I hear you." I smiled and walked back to the girls.
*22:52 sober<tipsy
"We're going outside to smoke you coming?" Mariah said. I nodded and followed them. We went to the porch and took seats on the plastic chairs. "Here." Amy passed me a rolled joint. I lit it then smoked it. I inhaled then blew it out. "My girl." Aaliyah said whilst nodding her head. I carried on smoking until jay and his two friends came out. "You smoking now?" Jay chuckled. "Shhh." I put my finger across his mouth. "Get up." I did as I was told. He sat down in the chair I was in and pulled me into his lap. "Oh shit sorry this is glen and roman." He pointed at two two boys. I blew my smoke out and greeted them. "Hi I'm Kai." I smiled. They nodded.
Inhaled the smoke again this time blowing it into jays mouth. I was higher than the sky. "Kai you said you will give me a dance." Jay said. "I thought you wanted it to be private." He grinned. The two boys ooed. I finished the blunt and got up from his lap. I needed the toilet. I went upstairs and found the toilet. I did my business checked my makeup and washed my hands. I left the bathroom and went back outside. I sat back on jay's lap grinding to the music. "Kai man." I grinded deeper. "Yes jay?" I turned my head and smile innocently. "You know what your doing." I smirked and carried on until the song stopped. "You two get a room." Jessica laughed. I laughed along with her. "I'm tired." I yawned into jays neck. "Let's cut." He stood up and carried me out the party. "Girls you staying?" They all nodded. "Alright." I rested my head back on his shoulder until we got home.
I opened the door to my surprise no one was home. Leah probs next door. "Girls we will chill down here one sec." I ran upstairs to change into some shorts and a vest top before jay comes up. I put on often by the weeknd and brought out a chair for jay to sit on. Jay came in and grinned. He knew what was going down.
*14th
"Jay got given a dance last night by Kai."
"Isittttt do they go out?"
"Nah they obvs want to know but Kai don't wanna because they just met."
"Sooo they should, power couple."
"Aye aye."
"Talking about people is not nice." I said shocking them that I was awake. "You idiaaaat ears-dropping is not nice too." Aaliyah said with a smirk on her face. "Anyways I feel like I need to know him more like what his like in school and stuff." Mariah rolled her eyes. "He flirts with everyone in school trust me but he seems quite down for you." Mariah assured. I just nodded. A flirt yeah.
It was me,Aaliyah,mariah,Jessica and Amy chilling on my living room floor like tramps in our underwear.

Jay had gone home last night after the intimate dance we encountered. Let me tell you a little bit of what went down last night.
Basically let's just say it wasn't just a dance. I can only remember slightly as I was drunk. But after I gave him a lap dance I know for sure it wasn't over. He then picked me up and chucked me on the bed and turned off the light. Took of my dress and played with me and I played with him. Erm yeah sorry that's all I can remember.

"So what happened last night then?" Jessica asked playing with her hair and leaning over Amy. "I gave him a dance." I said simply. She shook her head. "What else?" She asked like I could remember everything. "I don't remember." I said semi truthfully. "We heard moans and giggling." She informed. I nearly chocked on the air that was present in my mouth. "Giggling for sho but moans bitch wheeeetttt?" I was actually shocked. "Yeah babes anyways let's go and invade his pool." I nodded. We all got up and headed for my bedroom.
The reason why we use jays pool is because mine is getting rebuilt to be made bigger. I gave the girls a bikini each. "Text jay so he knows." Amy said. "Amy girl he is my neighbour and we share shit so behave about texting." I told her truths. About texting. Who's got time to text dargggg. Oh yeah and me and Javan still ain't on talking terms since that video. We left my messy house and I unlocked jays back gate for access to the pool. His family weren't in so safe. I ran and jumped in the pool. Then joined by the girls. "Javan is coming." Aaliyah whispered in my ear. "Oi buffting Kai." Javan shouted. I put my middle finger up to him. "Kai man I'm sorry." He pouted his lips and battered his eyelids. He actually looked so buff. I shook my head. "Kai please I miss talking to you." He came right to the edge of where i was. "Javan go away from me I told you delete it and you didn't." I said swimming backwards. "Yeah an I apologise." I nodded and swam off.
He pulled his top off and his Adidas track pants and dived in the pool. I just swam in my area on the otherside. "Kai." I huffed at the sound of his voice. "What?" I answered back. "Why so mad?" He said like it was nothing. "Your an idiot it shows I can't trust you and how much you don't respect me as you posted a video up of me swimming in a skimpy bikini." Aaliyah raised her hand up. "Preach girl." I laughed abit. "Kai lemme talk to you privately." I shook my head. "Talk to me when your matured enough." He nodded his head and got out the pool.

"Where's jay?" Amy asked. Why was she asking for like he even acknowledges her. She is so quiet and not like the rest of us. She is kinda like a side chick to Jessica. "Why do you wanna know?" Aaliyah asked Amy. "I don't know for Kai." She said looking down. "Alright then." Aaliyah rolled her eyes and swam away from her. Just then jay came out all smiling and stuff. I noticed that Amy stuck her boobs and bum out. "Hey jay." Amy said in some sweet innocent voice. "Er hi." Jay said awkwardly. He walked towards me and winked. "You alright?" He said in his most sexiest tone. "Yeah just tired." I told him. "Wanna sleep tonight?" I shook my head. "No sorry I need my own bed." I said honestly. He nodded and walked back inside.