36. Preparation

I woke up nice and early as today is a BUSY day. Far as I'm concerned jay has sorted EVERYTHING to do with the wedding so I ain't worried bout that. I'm just concerned about looking pretty with my family. I went over to Aria and picked her out off her cot. "Hello bugga, are you excited for mummy and daddy?" I kissed her on the cheek and cradled her. Jay was leaving this morning as he can't be around obvs because it's bad luck. "Baby just know I got this yeah." He grabbed his suitcase and wheeled it towards me. He gave me a passionate kiss which made me in tears. "I'm going to miss you." I cried into his shoulder. "So am I but I can't see you, we will be married soon beautiful." He wiped my tears and kissed me again. "Love you papi." I whispered. "Love you more mami." I shook my head. "Not true." I giggled.

He then left the room. I can't wish him goodbye at the door I'll just break down. I haven't really spent time away from him. Call me weak but idc. I heard him say bye to my girls then the door shutting. Now all the men from this house is gone. All my girls came running in the room. "Baby it's okay you will see him before you know it." Larrissa assured me. "Just get over him nothing special god." Nancy mumbled but I heard well and clear. "Speak up!" I stood up and got right in her face. "Cat bit your tongue? I said speak up." Then all of a sudden she dives her lips on mine.

My reflexes are so fast her lips were on mine for like 0.00000001 second. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" I pushed her off and smacked her. My girls were all stunned. "I'm I'm I'm sorr rr ry." Nancy stuttered. I shook my head. "Is there something your not telling me?" I questioned staying clear from her. "I like you okay? I always have and always will your sexy, smart, kind, caring, beautiful, humble." I was completely shocked. My mouth must have been opened for approximately 1 minute straight. "Nah nah your twisted get her away from me." Asia took her out then I started going ham.

"AS SOON AS JAY LEAVES SHE STARTS!" I shouted to no one in particular. "Babe calm down." Dulce held me. "CALM DOWN? THAT BITCH JUST KISSED ME AND IM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW." I shook her off and stormed out. I went to the bathroom to calm down. I locked the door so no one can come in. Nancy is not coming to my wedding!

"Open up it's me Giovanna." She knocked on the door. By this point I've been in here for 2 hours chilling in the bath. "Please just leave me!" She kept knocking. I got out and opened the door with the towel wrapped around me. I let her in and she gave me a big hug. "She's gone babes, jay booked a flight for her ass." I felt so relieved. But worried about my house back at home. "Good I don't need no negative vibes around me." Just then my phone started ringing. It was jay.

"Hello." I spoke. "Hey beautiful, I heard what happened, but don't worry I sent her back home." ... "Good, I'm just worried about our cars and house." ... "Got that sorted, got our security patrolling." ... "My prince." ... "Okay princess I'll see you tomorrow." ... "Bye love you." Then I hung up.

I left the bathroom and got dressed in my bedroom. I put on a blue pair of jbrand jeans and a black YSL top.
I picked Aria up from the cot as she was awake and took her downstairs. "Hello bugga, did you have a good sleep?" She made a little noise. "Good girl." I said in a baby voice.

The whole family was downstairs in the kitchen and living room. I went over to Trisha and my mum. "Hey beautiful." Trisha said. "Hello mums." I hugged them both. "Did you hear what happened?" I asked them. They shook their head so innocently. "Oh well basically my so called friend Nancy kissed me and told me she likes me." They both looked shocked. "Omg baby you alright?" Mum said clasping on to me. "Yeah course it was just a shock." She nodded and stepped back. I left their conversation and went over to the chair in the dining room to breast feed my babes.

I got up from feeding Aria and made our way to my mum. "Can you bath Aria please." I said handing her over. "Course, hello baby." She said whilst attacking her with kisses.

I can't believe I'm actually getting married tomorrow it's so bazaar from being my next door neighbour showing me around to proposing to me. Everyday I feel so blessed to of met jay and I thank my parents so much to moving where they moved too. I walked into the living room and sat in between Leah and Helena. "Hey beautifuls." I hugged them both. "Hello." They both said. Aw. Milena came up to me and started chatting. "Princessa you nervous?" I nodded my head abit. "Yeah I have no clue what to expect for tomorrow or what if I trip down the aisle." She shook her head whilst laughing. "You won't darling I promise plus jay has everything sorted so don't worry." I nodded. "Have you seen it?" She shook her head. "No but I know trust me." She tapped her nose. After hugging her I went to find my girls. I ran upstairs into dulce's room and they was all there chilling.

"We were just talking about you and jay." Dulce informed me. I plumped myself on the bed and listened. "Oh what about?" I asked. "How jay treats you so good." I nodded. "He is the definition of a prince to you, like I want your relationship." I giggled. "Milo." I coughed out. "He ain't a man he is still a boy." I nodded because that was true. "Okay at the wedding tomorrow you will find your husband, you haven't met jays other friends." She nodded. Getting gassed at the same time. "Most of them are single and they are hella jokes." All my girls got excited. Including Asia. "Asia when James isn't hitting it right find yourself a Daquan." Brandi dropped. We all burst out laughing. That was funny. "To be honest James is so boring like I can do much better." I nodded and put my arm up in the air. "Yes hunny I noticed when he was all shy in the car." She nodded. "But what about Aimee she would want her dad?" I nodded. "It will be fine trust me, I still saw my dad when he left." Brandi said.

After our little conference we all went downstairs and chilled for a bit. The door knocked and I went to answer it. It was the nail lady come to do all our nails. "Hello." I hugged her and let her in. "The kids will be done first." She nodded. She went into the dining room to set up. I went and got Leah from the living room. "Leah you will be first, choose a colour and the kind lady will paint them for you." She nodded and entered the living room. I went into the kitchen where my mum was and talked to her. "Mum I'm getting really nervous now." I told her. She held my hand and looked me in the eye. "It will be fine, you will look so divine all your nerves will go away& think jay is 10x more nervous than you right now." I nodded because that is probably true. "Yes mummy." I hugged her so tight. I love her so much. My mama.