2. England baby.

7th august.

That was some nice sleep. Best I've ever had to be honest. I got out of bed and got familiarised with my surroundings. It was a 5bedroom house with 3bathrooms. The kitchen was massive and so was the living room. I was always the first one to wake up. I changed into some black leggings and a black crop top. The door then knocked. I ran downstairs and opened the door faced with some light black boy. He was hot. "Erm hi?" I said staring into his dark brown eyes. "Yo, my mum made me knock on the door to say hi." He looked down nervously. "Oh okay, well my name is Kai what about yours?" I nervously scratched my neck. "Jay, are you from round here?" He asked. "Nah I moved here from Brazil." I answered. "Oh so you don't know this area at all?" I shook my head. He smirked. "How about I show you the area?" He chuckled. "Yeah okay when?' I questioned. "Now." He smiled. I nodded and slipped my black Giuseppe zannoti trainers on. I grabbed my purse and left.

"Do you like milkshake and ice creams?" He randomly asked. "Yeah love it." I grinned. "Good because I'm taking you creams." I nodded. If it was anything milkshakes I'm in. "Alright." I replied. We soon walked into creams ice cream parlour. We took our seats near the window. Jay went up to get a menu. I pulled out my phone and text mum. 'Im out with the neighbour I'll be back soon." Sent✔️

Jay came back with two menus. "My ex is here." He frowned. He sat down opposite me and got his phone out. "Oh which one?" I looked at these group of girls in the corner. They were staring. I ain't afraid of no bitch so I stared back. "The black one." I looked at the black one. She was crusty brother. With her ratty blonde weave and light makeup not suited for her skin tone. Larrrrrrdddd. "Oh cool." I then looked at the menu. "Don't even know why I went out with her to be honest." I just laughed didn't know what else to do. Then I saw her come over. "Er who are you?" She said referring to me. "And why do you need to know?" I crossed my arms and looked her up and down. She just jel that I got that REAL Brazilian hair and she got that fake ish. "Because your with my ex." She huffed. "Ex for a reason babe and why you jel?" I smiled. "No why would I be jel?" She fake laughed with her friends. "Because you came here to see who I am because I'm with your ex, so obviously you are other wise you wouldn't be here." I simply said. "Whatever." She then walked off because she knew I was right.

"I rate you." Jay said laughing. "She thinks she is all that and you just put her in her place." He spudded me. "Well she needs to stay in her lane about not being jel bish please." I brushed her off. "Yeah she is jel of your beauty,hair,nails,posture just everything about you." He smiled. "Aw thanks jay." He nodded and grinned. He got up and ordered our milkshakes. I got my purse out and handed him £7. He shook his head. "My treat." I smiled and hugged him across the table. I saw his ex frowning. I smiled at her. I sat back down and fixed my necklace. "Your beautiful you know." I smiled. "Thanks jay your hot." I laughed. "Hot?i want to be buff,sexy,hot spice." He pouted. "We say hot in Brazil I'm sure that means buff or whatever." I said. "Okay I'll let you off." Just then our Oreo milkshakes arrived. Hmm they looked so nice. "Being neighbours with you is going to be so fun I can tell." He chuckled. "I know I know going to be hella fun." I laughed. "Come back to mine and meet my family." I nodded and finished my milkshake.

We left creams and headed back to our houses. I quickly went in jays house to say hi to his family. I stepped into his house and went in the living room with jay. I believe his mum,dad,brother,sisters were sitting there. "Guys this is Kai from next door." I smiled and waved. "Hello Kai nice to meet you." His mum came rushing up and hugged me. "Nice to meet you too." She went and sat back down. "Hello kai." I shook his dad's hand. "Hi nice to meet you." He smiled. I smiled and said hi to his brother and sisters and they returned. His brother looked about 17/18 and his sisters (twins) looked about 4/5. "I best be going now, mum wants me to help her out." I said to everyone. "Bye see you soon." Everyone said. I left and walked over to my house.