46. Make up

Kai.
I really want to see my baby sister so badly but me and mum are on bad terms. I'll just make it up to her I guess for Leah's sake. Me and jay haven't even conversed at all since last night. He really needs to get in my good books asap. As it was was kinda hot today I decided to wear my jean dress with my nike gold airmaxs. My outfit banged.
I did my hair and makeup all cute and shit. Looking 100.

But it was weird, because me and jay normally matched on a day like this but you know. Aria can be matching me like always. Jay was coming with me, because apparently mums having a BBQ, Giovanna told me. I went in Aria's room to wake her up. She's been sleeping for the longest. "Baby it's time to wake up." Her big eyes flashed open and she smiled. I love her. I picked her up and took her downstairs for feeding.

I sat on the sofa opposite jay and popped my boob out. Aria was going ham with my nipple. Rass. Jay was lowkey preeing, he loves some nipple action. "Aria, your hurting mummy." I said. She continued going ham. She detached her mouth from my nipple. I got up and went to wash her in her little bathroom in her room. I ran a little bath and dipped her in.

*
Cute girll. She was dressed like her mummy in her little denim dress and her gold airmaxs. She was a boss girl. I took her downstairs and gave her to daddy. "Aria, looking all fly." He kissed her cheek then looked at me. "Looking all bad." He winked. I smiled then went into the kitchen. Jay them came in without Aria. "Baby talk to me." He stood behind me. I was bent over leaning over the counter and this nigga rubbing all up behind me. I kissed my teeth and shook my head. Then he put his hand up my dress and into my knickers.

I turned around causing him to withdraw. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. He kissed my lips and stuck his tongue in. He knew what he was doing. He then pulled away and licked his lips. "Stop playing." He whispered. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. See how he got me hooked real quick. Now I'm in the mood where I just want him to make love to me. I pulled away and grabbed his hand.

I picked Aria up from her swing thing and took her to the car. I strapped her in the back seat and got in the front with jay. He was driving. I'm quite nervous to see my mum but hey ho. We pulled up in her drive way. Bare people is there because her drive way is packed with prestige cars. Great. I got out and went to the back to take my baby out. Then I knocked on the door alongside jay. Nerves were building up inside of me. Then my mum opened the door. She smiled and let us in. "Baby I've missed you." She opened her arms and I hugged her. She also hugged Aria and Jay.

We went through the kitchen into the garden. There was so many family members and friends here. Even my girls were here, they didn't tell me. I went up to Larissa and the girls and hugged them. "Hey girls." I greeted. They said there hey, what's up, hellos so I then went to sit my pretty ass next to Giovanna. "Hey girl." We hugged and continued chatting. "How's everyone?" She asked. "They're all fine, just living init." I noticed as I was speaking to her she was distracted looking at something else. I turned to where she was looking and I would never of guessed who it was.

Aaliyah. Why is she here? Someone tell me please?

I watched her walk over to my mum and hug her. Jay and hug him. Then turning and walking towards me. She grabbed my hand and took me to the family room. "Why you here?" I spat. She chuckled and shook her head. "Babes it's been years, I came to make up." She said whilst grabbing hold of my hands. "We have been through a lot to just throw this friendship away, come on. We used to shout friends for life down the school corridors." I smiled at that last line.

"Don't forget your the one that ruined this friendship, giving jay heads. How am I meant to be trusting you again?" She squeezed my hands tighter and looked down. Probably ashamed. "I was young and stupid. Look now he is your husband. You have a kid and one on the way. I would never disrespect that, please baby." I sighed before hugging her and giving kisses on the cheek. Least I made peace with the past with one person...

Me and Aaliyah headed back outside holding hands. We went over to jay and told him the news. "Baby we made up." I said with a big smile on my face. He also smiled. "That's good then." He kissed me then went about his business talking to skrapz. Hopefully he puts him on his team. One thing I came here to do the most is talk to Leah. "Aaliyah I need to go do something important, hol up yeah?" She nodded then I quickly ran inside.

I went into Leah's room and saw her playing with Kiera and Mia. I asked them to leave politely so that I could talk to my baby sister. "Hello baby." I smiled and hugged her. "Hello Kai, I miss you." I swear I just melted inside. I'm such a rubbish sister. "Aw I miss you too bubba, how about I stay in your bed tonight and we watch films and eat munchies?" She nodded and lit up. She jumped on me and squeezed me to death. "Careful bubba, Kai has got a baby in her stomach." I told her. "Is that mean I'm a aunty again?" I nodded and laughed. "Yes my darling." She jumped about and danced a little.

Soon Kiera and Mia came back in with their Jelly pot an a extra one for Leah. I left them to it and went back downstairs in the garden. I grabbed a burger at the table of food and went to sit next to Dulce. "Don't text me yeah?" She sounded hurt. "Babes I've been so busy." I screwed. Why is she being like this when she knows my lifestyle. "Never to busy to text your bestfriend." She looked away. Ok rude. "Whatever Dulce." I walked over to jay. "Baby can we go home now?" I asked him whilst pouting. This face gets me everything. "Alright babyg." We quickly said bye to the family then cut.

We left Aria at my mum's house because she wants to look after her. Plus I'm coming back. "How comes you wanted to leave so quickly?" He asked. "Dulce pissing me off." He nodded then put his hand on my thigh. "Forget that baby. We can turn up tonight if you want." I shook my head. "Soz baby I'm occupied. Me and Leah are going to have a sister night." He nodded and looked out the window.

We finally arrived at our house. I needed to collect some stuff and munchies for tonight. I quickly ran upstairs and packed a small night bag stuffing all my toiletries in, sleepwear and clothes for tomorrow. Not forgetting my makeup of course. Jay was jos chilling on the bed in his boxers looking like a model and sheeeetttt. I quickly climbed up on him and kissed him. I was on top of him rocking forward and backwards. I could feel his erection. He grabbed my booty and squeezed it. "Imma miss you for the night baby." I kissed him all over. "Just leave in about 3 hours." He said smirking. I shook my head and got off him. "Bye babes." He kissed his teeth and shook his head. "Whatever."

-1363 words
The next chapter I have coming up is going to bang.
Some might hate me for it but you know😊😊😊
Vote&comment✨🌟
Follow my fashion inspire account @theexplicitlegacy big things coming soon‼️❤️❤️❤️