Ex hometown.

5th August.

"Kai descer! (Kai come downstairs!)" My annoying mum shouted. Why can't she just shut up for one hot minute?damn. I was on the phone to my sexy boyfriend Thiago. He was the definition of hot. He had an 8pack,tanned skin,green eyes,dark hair and a lovely smile. "Baby I have to go now mum is calling me I'll meet you later." I kissed down the phone and hung up. "KAIII!" She called again. "Sim mãe I'm vindo frio! (Chill I'm coming!)" I shouted back before running down the long flight of stairs. I saw my mum sitting on my dad's lap snogging the shit out of him and him feeling all her body up. I cleared my throat causing them to stop immediately. "O que você quer? (What do you want?)" I took a seat on the opposite sofa. "Estamos nos movendo para a inglaterra bebê para um novo começo! (We are moving to England baby for a new start!)" I couldn't believe it. If you haven't already guessed the language it's Portuguese. I'm 100% Brazilian and proud bitch. 15years young.

**

I ran upstairs and called Thiago. "Hey babes lets go beach." I planned on telling him I'm moving to shitty England. This will be very emotional as me and Thiago have been together for 2years now. "Alright I'll be there in 10." He said in his deep voice. My heart melted right there. "Okay bye." I hung up and quickly got changed into my 'skimpy' bikini as my mum called it. I put on my white lace kimono over it and took a selfie. I posted it on Instagram for my 12k followers to see. I slipped my Michael kors sandals on and left the house. The beach was literally 5mins away from my house. Lucky me. I sat in the beach hut waiting for Thiago. 5mins later Thiago arrived looking hot as ever. He was just in his Hollister trunks. "Hey baby." He sat down beside me and kissed me. The kiss got abit intense I had to cool it. "What's up?" He asked. Probably noticed I'm not as happy. "Erm I'm moving to England." I quickly said. "whattt! Don't worry we will still be together I'll come down and visit you visa versa?" He took it better than I thought he would. "Yeah but I'll miss you so much." I hugged him and cried into his chest. "I'll miss your big bum." He laughed. I gave him the stern look. "Joking I'll miss you aswell but we have to make this work." I nodded. He was right, if we loved eachother that much we would make this relationship work. "When you leaving?" I shrugged I really don't know.

*** 21:31

I got home after a good night at the beach. I'm going to miss Thiago SOOO much. He was my baby. I went upstairs to my floor and heard faint moans coming from upstairs. Ugh my mum and dad make me sick to the stomach. Always having sex every minute. "Sim papai mais rápido! (Yes daddy faster!)" Mum moaned out. I laid in my bed listening to music trying to block the sound out. Iggy azalea fancy came on. "Sim bebê! (Yes baby!)" I heard again. I wonder how England will be like. I heard it's cold. I got out of bed and got ready for bed. I brushed my blonde curly hair and tied it into a messy bun. I rubbed my makeup of and washed my face. Etc etc etc. I got back in bed and drifted to sleep.

6th August.

I woke up so early. I checked my phone it was 06:41. I yawned and got out of bed. I went to check in my little sisters room to see if she was back from grandmas. I slowly opened the door and saw little Leah sleeping so peacefully. She was 4years old. I closed the door and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made a green smoothie and drank it all. I was trying to maintain a healthy sexy body. Maaaan I'm Brazilian so I already have a massive booty and a flat stomach. Mum soon came downstairs wrapped in a silk robe. She smiled at me but I didn't smile back. "Olá querida (hello darling)" She started making pancake mix. "Why do you have sex 24/7 and talk English as we are moving England soon." She gave me a dirty look. "Mind my business I'm an adult so I can do as I please." I rolled my eyes at her foolishness. "Whatever." I sat on the island and tweeted. 'Moving England no more Brazilian weather😿' I put my iPhone in my bra and ran upstairs. "Oh yeah we are going tonight so pack your bags!" Mum shouted.

I pulled out my large Louis Vuitton suitcase and chucked all my clothes in. All my clothes couldn't fit in one suitcase so I pulled another suitcase out. I put the rest of my clothes in that suitcase and my shoes. I packed my makeup and hygiene stuff in my Gucci holdal bag. My room looked sparse. Only my bed,wardrobe and drawers were left. I don't even know whereabouts in England we are moving too.

After packing I went in the shower and did my hygiene. I put on some black thongs and a black bra. I then put my Hollister tracksuit on as I needed to be comfy for this long flight. I put mascara on and brang my luggage downstairs. Leah was already downstairs sitting on the sofa eating some pancake. "Kai the taxi will be here in an hour can you get Leah ready please?" She asked politely. I nodded and took Leah upstairs to bath. Once clean I put her in some black leggings and a Armani top. I put her little black uggs on and went downstairs. I text Thiago. 'Hey babes I'm leaving soon I'll see you near Christmas hopefully, I love you xxxxxxxxx' sent✔️

***

10hours later.

We arrived at Heathrow airport. We was now waiting for a taxi to come and drop us to a place called Kingston Surrey. It was so cold. I held Leah's hand tight. The taxi pulled up and we all got in. I fell straight asleep.

*

I woke up as the taxi pulled up outside this big house. We all got out and went to the house. Dad was paying the taxi driver. I was so tired and needed a bed. Mum opened the door and turned on the light. Wow it was already nicely decorated and furnished. I couldn't be asked with a tour. I ran upstairs to find a bed. I found some massive room with a kingsize bed and slept on that. Good enough for me.