16. Support

20th - Kai.
I woke up so happy, I probably just look like an idiot smiling to myself. All night I dreamt about what my future might consist of, it was kinda scary in a way. I looked at my ring, it was actually so buff. Wait hold on a sec, it's Cartier. How can jay afford that? LEMME FIND OUT!

"Jay?" I called. He turned around and smiled. "You good?" He leaned down and kissed me. "Yeah, how did you afford Cartier?" He chuckled. "I knew this question was coming." He sat up then made me sit up against the head board. "Mum and dad helped me but I had money saved." I nodded not quiet sure to believe it. "Alright." I slid back down and went sleep again.

*
12:34
I woke up again but this time jay wasn't here. This boy could of woke me up to say goodbye. Now my phone was calling and it was the other side of the damn room. I got out off bed and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" ... "Kai it's romaine you fool." ... "Yeah soz I didn't check the caller id." ... "Your an idiot that's why, anyways do you want to come mine?" I thought about this offer. Why not? Jay should tell me his problem with him then. "Alright, but yano I'm jay's." ... "As much as I want you, I know." Okkkkkkkkkkkk now this is awkward. "Okay text me your address." .. "Alright buff ting."

*
I quickly went in the shower and did my hygiene. I wrapped the towel round me and went into my closet. I pulled out my grey converse tracksuit. For them bummy days. I went over to my dresser and creamed myself with the finest Shea butter Mother Nature could bless me with. I swear this cream is a miracle. After creaming I put my converse tracksuit on. I combed my hair out and put it in a half up, half down style. I then filled my eyebrows in and lined my lips with a nude colour. We done.

I grabbed my fur gilet and my phone. I ran downstairs and left a note for mum and dad saying I'll be back by the latest of 7 and that Leah is at jay's.

I checked my phone and say Romaine's address. I knew where that was. I put my earphones in and walked to his house. Ayeeee my song no buddy was playing by mostack. I arrived at his house. I couldn't even listen to the full song. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door but my eyes couldn't help travel to his six pack. Why is he only dressed in basketball shorts? "Kai I know you find me buff yeah but you've got jay alright?" I kissed my teeth. I walked past him because who's staying out in the cold though? I went into the living room. Quite stylish uno. Modern, nice designs. I rate this a 8/10. I should be on one of them design shows.

DESCRIPTION OF ROMAINE
-tall 6ft
-mixed race
-green eyes
-curly hair
-good style

"Do you want a drink?" I nodded. "Water please." He laughed. "Water unoo." I screwed. "Yes I want water like I said please." He put his hand up in surrender. Can't I say water? Not everyday alcohol or fizz. He came back in with my water. "Thank you." He smiled. . "Let's watch movies in my room it's better." I nodded, I don't see anything wrong with that. I followed him upstairs whilst staring at his family's photos on the way. He looked so cute and his mum looked hella pretty.

He opened the door to his room. To my surprise it was neat and tidy. His room was white but he had a lot of posters on the walls. "Nice room." I turned around to have a better view then saw a big 45" on his wall. "I do try, what film do you wanna watch?" I tried to rack my brain of a good film. Green mile? Nah emotional. Bring it on? Nah to girly. Ouiji? Yesssssss. "Ouiji." I suggested. "Safe that's scary." He said shaking his head. I pouted and flickered my eyelashes. "Fine." He gave in. I knew I would work, it always does.

I jumped on his bed and laid on my belly facing the TV. Once he set up the film he came and joined me. "Jay's lucky uno." He said in a deep quiet tone. I just giggled because I didn't know what to say. I turned to face the TV again but I could feel him staring at me. "You trying to burn a damn whole in my head?" I said without turning. He just burst out laughing. "Yeah maybe."
After the trailers finished we proper focused on the film.

*
I felt his hand on my bum. Like bish whet? He was bare rubbing it. Ngl I like booty rubs but that's bae's job, even though bae don't even do it. Bae needs to be more affectionate tbh. "Oi get your hands off." I warned. He chuckled. "I know you like it, does jay even do this?" I shook my head. "I don't like it when it's from the wrong person." I said trying to smack his hand away. "Soz b just wanted you to feel relaxed." RELAXED? HE TRY TO SAY RELAXED. MORE LIKE UNCOMFORTABLE. "Lol this just makes it awkward now." I admitted. "Nah not even, swear friends can be touchy?" I nodded. "Yeah your right but we are not on that level of friendship yet." I've only known about him for like 2 months. "Soz b if I've offended you I didn't mean it." I nodded. I looked at my watch. It was 5 and I couldn't be asked to watch the rest of the film now. "I'm going to go." I got up and grabbed my gilet. "I'll walk you home." He offered. "Nah it's calm." I left him in his room and made my own way out.

*
I opened the door to find the house was empty. Don't piss me off. I'm going to go pick Leah up. I shut the door and went round to jays. I knocked on the door. Jays mumma opened the door. "Hey pretty." She smiled and gave me a big hug. "Hi mum." I love her, she's so kind and friendly. Jay came downstairs looking slightly pissed. "Did you like the ring hunny?" I grinned bare. "Yes it's so gorgeous." I showed her. She kissed it and said a little pray. "My man did this when I was 14 and we made a promise and here we are, 4 beautiful children." I wanted to cry. "That's so sweet." She held on to my hands and looked me in the eye. "You remind me of me when I was younger, so kind, loving and eager." I giggled. She then laughed as well. I'm so grateful to have met this wonderful family. Lol I'm still standing on the step. "Sorry babes come in." She laughed and walked me in.

Jay was sat on the steps just looking at me. Does he know I went Romaines or something? "Hey jay." I went and sat on his lap. "Aw so cute let me take a picture." Trisha clapped and wiggled her booty. She pulled out her Samsung galaxy and snapped a couple of pictures. After we was done me and jay went to his room. "You smell of man then you try come my house?" I rolled my eyes and sat on his bed. "I went Romaines." I said. His gritted his teeth and went to his desk. "Why the fuck would you go there after what I said?" He shouted. He wasn't even looking at me. "You didn't tell me nothing so far as I'm aware he is harmless." He screwed his face and punched the wall. "Did he do anything?" Wellllllllllll. "He rubbed my booty." I said innocently not looking at him. "Raaah man taking my job." He chuckled. "I told him stop and he did." He laughed again. "So what's it's fine? The fact he got brave to do it when he knows everything here is jays." He licked his lips and pulled me in. "You know it's yours." I giggled and kissed him.

"How dare he?" He unzipped my converse jacket. I shook my head and tutted. "How rude of him." I laughed. "I want you." Nananananananananan "Isit?" I'm so blunt at times. "I want you to know how much I want you so you won't be going to these niggas houses ever again even if it's just friends." Lol harsh. He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. YOU KNOW WHAT GOES DOWN.....