42. Back to England

I woke up in a bad mood for many reasons. 1. Last day. 2. Have to face my mum. 3. Cramps. 4. Long flight home. 5. There is no 5. I rolled out off bed and went into the shower quick. I didn't even let jay in that's how moody I was. I got out after 10 minutes and got ready. I put my hair in a bun and slipped on a white maxi dress with my black Triangl bikini on underneath. Me and the hubby decided on going to the mall to get things for Aria before we set off back to England.

We left the hotel and made our way to the mall. It was slightly packed nothing big. All the shops were calling my name but one got my eye and it was my lovely friend Ted Baker. I grabbed a bag and started picking out cute clothes for Aria. "Aw babes don't you think that will look cute on her?" I asked jay. He nodded and smiled. "That will bang on my daughter." I giggled and placed it in the bag. I went to the till to pay for the items. "132.98." The lovely Arab lady packed away all Arias things and gave me the bag. "Thank you." I said before exiting the store.

"Where next?" Jay pointed towards Gucci. We walked in there went straight for the bags. I picked up a cute little diaper bag and some towels to go with it. Jay picked up and big luggage bag. It was quite big. "We will need another bag for travelling if we get more stuff." I nodded. I picked up and couple of bibs too and we were done for this store. After we went Louis V, Michael K, Calvin K, Jasper C and Ralph L and was finally satisfied. We took it all back to the hotel to sort it out.

*
On the plane back to England. Going to be a heck of a long flight. It was amazing being in Dubai especially riding the camel. Until next time.
I ended up falling asleep on the bae.

Jay.
Kai was sleeping on my shoulder leaving me so bored. Dubai was sick, seeing my wife in a bikini everyday. LAWDNESS. I'm dreading seeing Kai's mum she is going to lecture us about having another baby at 18. Especially me for having sex with her daughter. Ugh man.

I know we are 18 but it's our life. We running the game already and we just getting started. Watch when Kai has her business. You won't see us at all. Can't wait to see my baby girl Aria, i hope she is being a good girl for her nanny.

*
Brrr back in Kingston. It's 8:07 and we are just approaching our house. We got out the taxi and took out all our suitcases. I noticed the taxi man was staring at Kai's ass so man had to grab it just for him to know it's mine. Haha bitch man. I opened the door and saw all our friends on the otherside. "Welcome back!" They shouted. Kai left her suitcases and ran to hug Larissa. Completely running passed Asia, Brandi and Dulce. PEAK TIMES.

I grabbed all her suitcases and brought them into the passage. I took a seat at the island where Kai's mum was and got a drink. A beer that is. A nice cold one. Kai came in and took Aria off her mum without even acknowledging her mum. "Hello bugga." She said in her baby voice. She bounced her round abit then sat down next to me facing mumma.

"Hey mum." I got up and hugged her and smiled and I got seated again. "So you wanted to talk, so talk." Kai spat. Harsh. "Well first I don't think you should have the baby, your still young live your life as for you jay I thought you were more responsible. Think before you put a seed in my daughter."

Kai.
What the rass is this woman on about.
"Hell no he shouldn't think, I wanted the baby more than him so don't go off my husband, yes I maybe real young but I'm mature enough the handle a baby, plus we are stable. I've got a husband, a house, a car and a good source of income so what's the damn problem?" I slammed my hand on the table causing Aria to jump then she started crying. "I'm sorry bugga." I kissed her head calming her back down. "Yes I know hunny but think about it. Two kids and you won't be able to party and live. Just be more careful."

"A baby is more worth my while than partying and oh I won't be careful because I plan to have plenty more. If you would excuse I have better people to talk too than a nagging mother." I left the situation and went into the living room with my baby Aria.

Jay.
"Tatiana I understand why you don't think me and Kai should have another baby but I can promise you it will be fine, Kai is a good mother too Aria." She held her head low and shook it. "I know she is but I just think it's to early." Then she started crying. I went on the other side of the island and hugged her. "Don't cry, just think you will be blessed with another grandchild." She kept crying. I just hugged her until she stopped.

Kai came in and screwed us. "Don't buy into her cries she's fooling you." Kai said. I shook my head and brushed her off. I then left Tatiana to cool down.

Kai.
My mum is such an attention seeker, crying up in my mans chest wanting sympathy. Behave. Like two two say I won't kick you outta my house with your stinking lies. I went into the garden where my girls were chilling. "How was Dubai?" Dulce asked. "Dulce it was amazing, I rode a camel. We all must go out there." I said happily. She nodded.

Unknown.
Jay will be a dead guy soon. Trust mi daddy he better be saying his prayers tonight babyyyyyy. Bang bang I shot you down. HAHAHAHA