5. Drunk.

^kai
10th august.
"You two wake up!" I opened my eyes to see mum drawing my curtains attracting all this unwanted light. "Mum chill it's still early." I rubbed my eyes whilst trying to adapt. Jay was still sleeping. "Early?you call 12 early? Jay's parents has invited us for a pool party." I love pool parties specially because I have the body for one. Vain or nah? "Alright."
I got out bed and left jay to sleep. I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene. I creamed myself with sun cream then put on my pink frilly bikini from Victoria secret. I went back into the bedroom to pack my bag. "Oioi." Jay winked and licked his lips. "Shut up." I chuckled. "Anyways you haven't told me about yesterday yet?" He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Don't worry." I carried on packing my bag.
Towel. Sunglasses. Sun cream. Water spray. Perfume. Extra clothes. Makeup.
"Okay, let's go mine."
We left mine and walked round the back to jays yard. Music was blasting and people were in the pool already. I bumped into jays brother Javan. He was showing off his 8pack in just his white trunks. He was too fit. #sorrynotsorry "Wagwarn Kai." He smiled and bit his lip. God control me. "Good you alright?" I looked down nervously. "Yeah babes come in the pool with me everyone's dead." He pouted. I couldn't say no. "Alright."
He grabbed my hand and we both jumped in together. "Man like." I shouted. "Whole squad watching you." He looked over to a group of boys just staring at me. When I looked they acted like they wasn't looking. "Oh who are they?" He looked at them again before saying, "Jay's batty friends." I laughed and swam to the other side of the pool.
"How can you leave man?" He pretended to cry. "Are you a man though?" I burst out laughing. "Aye shut up fam I am a man!" He protested. "Alright alright." I put my hands up in serenader. "Your sexy unoo." I covered my face. "I look terrible right now but thanks boo boo." I blew a kiss. "You staying the night?" He asked. "If I'm invited then yeah."
"Obviously anyday." He winked and grabbed me. "Let me gooo!" I screamed. He carried me out the pool and placed me on a sun bed. "Where's jay?" I haven't seen him in about an hour. How can he just leave me wow. "Probably fucking some girl." He frowned. My heart kinda sunk when I heard that. I like jay but then his brother is so yummy.
"Okay." I simply said. I soon left Javan to find jay. I walked past jays boys and went inside the house. "Hey trisha do you mind if I use the toilet?" She gave me the 'don't be silly look.' "Girl don't give me that, course you can sweetheart." She said in a nice friendly tone. I laughed and went upstairs. I didn't need to toilet I needed to speak to jay.
I knocked on jays door.
And again.
"Come in."
I opened the door. Jay seemed shocked to see me and tried to cover him and his stanking hoe bag. "Er Kai." I looked at the hoe. WOOOOW it was that girl from creams. Is jay okay? Seriously. Fucking some next girl. "Er um foods ready." I couldn't look him in the eye.
I left the room and went back to the garden. I grabbed a burger and sat on my own near the pool. Jay soon came out without that hoe. He came and sat beside me. "Sorry about that." He said before taking a bite out his burger. "Nah jay your messed up,fix your life up." I got up and sat inside.
He then text me.
'Why you being off with me all off a sudden? What have I done?'
'Are you sleeping round still?'
'Is it because me and manisha beat?'
'Shes just a hoe man.'
I kissed my teeth and texted back. 'Dead id rather sleep in my own bed thanks.'
Jay: come outside
Me: no I'm going home
I got up from my seat and walked home. "Wait!" I turned around to see jay running after me. "What?" I just want to go home to my bed but this idiot had to interrupt me. "I'm coming with you." I ignored him and carried on walking. I opened the front door and ran upstairs. I plumped myself on my bed and buried my face in the sheets.
"Kai man talk to me." Ignored. "Kai listen I know we only met like two days ago but it feels like I've known you for ages to be my bestfriend or something." He sighed and sat beside me. "Aww jay jay." I leaped on his stomach. "Damn are you on your period or something?" He frowned. "If I was on my period I wouldn't be wearing this bikini now would I?" I giggled. He then pulled me in and kissed me. I did enjoy it. BUT them lips have been on that hoe. I pulled him away. "What?" He sounded irritated. "Don't what me. And your crusty lips have been on the hoe bag."
He didn't really have crusty lips.
"I don't kiss her it's just a fuck and duck ting and about crusty lips your pussy is crusty!" He said getting defensive. "My pussy is crusty yeah whatever fuck boy." I got off him and changed into some leggings and a vest top.
I hopped back on the bed and cuddled up next to jay. "You know I was joking babes." I nodded. "I know because my pussy ain't crusty it's moist and wet." I sniggered to myself. "Obviously over me right?"
"Yeah course babes." I felt him get a hard one. "Are you a virgin?" He randomly asked. "Do I look like one?" I questioned him. "Hmm dunno answer." I shook my head. "Nah I'm not a Virgin Mary sorry." I put my hands in defence. "Okay cool." He smiled. "I need friends, show me some people." I actually don't know anyone apart from jay,Nathan and Javan. What a loner. "Yeah I'll take you out tomorrow to meet everyone." I decided to make an ask fm.
I pulled out my MacBook and signed up to it. 'Kaildn.' I made jay bc my ask fm for strangers to ask me shit. "You might get bare hate." I shrugged. I soon got a couple of questions to answer.
1. Are you and jay onit?
No.
2. Why you in England for no one wants you.
Why you on anon for?
3. Your hella pretty teach me babe
Haha come of anon b
4. You and jay suit so much!xxx
Aw thanks babes xxx
5. Your a slag man probably fucking jay right now
If I'm fucking jay right now how can I reply to your stupid comment fool and come of anon I beg you little keyboard warrior and say it to my face. Much appreciation X
6. Your so pretty what you mixed with?
Just 100% Brazilian and thanks
7. Jay needs to bring you out to meet his squad.
trust
8. Bare buff can I fuck you?
Nope.
9. Have you and jay done anything?
Apart from a kiss nadaaaaa
10. Are you a virgin?
Gwarn about your business.
11. I saw you at keons party
Cool story bro
"Loads about me and you." Jay laughed. "Trust they like to know everything, I don't mind but something need to be kept to me only." I shut my laptop down and joined jay.
"I saw you and my brother getting cosy." He said in a evil tone which scared me. "Cosy? we was only swimming calm down." I laughed but he screwed me. I shuffled away from him. "Do you like him?" I thought about this question. Yes I do. Nah I can't I only talked to him proper today. No. "If your my bestie then I can tell you that your brother is really fit and good looking he can be my baby daddy anyday." I lied. All for a good cause though.
"Cool." He then pulled out his phone and started typing. I got my iPad out and went on ask fm.
12. You think your too nice and prestige.
Isit? Swear down?
13. Opinions on jay.
My nigga my nigga.
Fit,good looking,funny,nice to be around sometimes x x x x
My bestfriends,love him xxxx
14. If jay asked you out what would you say?
Id say no right now. One because I've only just met him and we don't know enough about each other. Two because I just came out of a relationship. And three because I doubt he would ever ask me out so boom.
15. Jay hates you and said your ugly haha peak.
Isit? That's why I'm sitting next to him right now in MY bed? He must really hate me.
16. You need to meet our squad jay is an idiot man.
Trust link up soon b real quick
17. Jay is with me right now and he said your a sket.
I took a quick picture of jay on my bed and posted it on ask.
Aw cutie he must just have a clone next to me then I guess.
Jay began laughing.
* jay.
LOOOOL I asked 13&14 to see what she would say. Good responses. She would say no right now so later on she will say yes? Hmmm. I don't like the way Javan and Kai are getting close though. Raaaah that needs to end soon. "Bestfriend do you want to meet some people now?" I put my phone in my back pocket and turned to face my beautiful sexy bestfriend. "Yeah alright who babessss?" She got up and began getting changed. She bad. "Tyler,keon,Jessica and Amy baby cakes."
She nodded. She dressed in some blue high waisted ripped jeans with a white nike cropped hoodie and some white airforces. I was matching in my white nike hoodie with blue jeans and airforces. Damn we look like a couple. Cha. "Damn you are so sexy." She licked her lips. Note: This talk is very sarcastic.
We left her yard and went to the bus stop. The 65 soon came and we hopped on. We went straight upstairs to the back where couple of mandem was. "Yo." I spudded them. "Wagwarn." I said back to them. I looked over at Kai she was just minding her own business with her earphones on.
"Is that your chick?" I shook my head. "Your style is mad, anyways might have to tap that." I gritted my teeth. "She ain't on tings like that man." I said through gritted teeth. "Ah she piff though." I nodded and went and sat down next to Kai. She smiled. I returned.
'Ealing Broadway.' We both got up and left the bus. We met squad outside the station.
*21:34 Kai.
I walked alongside jay to meet his friends. I saw a group of people outside station so assuming that's them. "Yoo." Jay spudded the boys and nodded to the girls. "This is kai,Kai thats keon,Jessica,Amy and Tyler." I hugged them all. I noticed Tyler kept staring at me. "What's the motive then?" Jessica asked. She must of been cold in some short shorts and a crop top. "Let's get drunk and play truth or dare!" Amy screamed. I laughed and shook my head.
We walked to some nearby park and sat in a circle. There was loads of alcohol. We each took a bottle of vodka and mixed it with lemonade. We all drunk a quarter. I now felt drunk lol. "Kai babes truth or dare?" She giggled. "Dare!" I shouted. Instantly felt brave. "I dare you to snog Tyler for 10seconds." I laughed and went over to Tyler. He pulled me on his lap and kissed me with his tongue and everything. I was quite enjoying it. I then realised he was feeling me up. Nah nigga. "Yes girl 10 seconds over." Thank god. I pushed him off and went sat back down next to jay.
"Jay er truth or dare babess?" Amy asked. She was so drunk. "Dare." He said instantly. "Alright lol kiss Jessica." He got up and kissed her for ages. That annoyed me. He sat back down next to me grinning. It was now keons go. "Truth or dare keon?" I asked him. "Dare babes." I giggled at his answer. "Okay lick jays ear." I laughed. He got up and licked it then jay pushed him away.
* 23:01
Good day. Good vibes. Just got back from Ealing. Time for bed now. Peaceeee. Oh yeah and this prick jay is staying. "Kai did you enjoy that kiss with Tyler?" I turned round to face this monkey. Hm should I lie or nah? Lie! "Yeah I did his lips were so soft." I put my hand on my heart and looked up to the right corner. "Better than me?" He said sounding hurt. "Dunno can't remember." I could really. Then he pulled me in and kissed me very passionately. His tongue caressed my inner cheek. He got me in a trance. He then pulled away leaving me blown. "Nah Tyler's still better." I lied again. His face then dropped. "Whatever man." I kissed my teeth and turned back around. I felt his hands travel towards my lady. "Hands off." I felt him smirk. He did as he was told and we soon drifted to sleep.