38. Chilled

Back at our lovely villa with the whole family. I was laying on the bed with my baby Aria taking to her about how she needs to stop pulling mummy's hair. "Aria baby girl stop pulling my hair." I said trying to detach her hand from my hair. She just stared at me with her big eyes. Husband walked in looking sexy in his grey Calvin Klein boxers. I got out of bed with Aria and put her in the cot with some soft toys in her bedroom next door.

"Wife." Jay smirked. "Husband." I winked. I walked over to him who was now sitting on the bed and climbed on his lap with my legs wrapped round his waist. I was just wearing my grey Calvin Klein thongs and bralet. He planted kissed all over my neck. "Papi." I whispered. Then he started sucking on my neck leaving me marks. "Jay stop because my mum will see." I moaned. "So we are married now." He shrugged. "You wouldn't like it if I left them on your dick." I said. He then smirked. "I would love that." I nodded and kissed his lips. "Go get some sket to do it because I ain't giving you heads you dumb?" I got of him but he pulled me back gently. "My wife won't do it for me?" He pouted. "Get me drunk then maybe." He chuckled. I turned around and kissed him. He placed his hand on my bum and kept smacking it. I reached for his privates and put my hand there teasing him.

I couldn't stop kissing him, it was so nice. "Baby daddy." I whispered. "You know it." He kissed my neck. I got on to him again and whined my hips into his waist. I could tell he was frustrated by the look on his face. Bless I'm teasing him too much. I need to stop. He prolly mad. "Babe?" He ignored. I got off him and slid on some sweatpants. "Why you mad darg?" I asked. "You." He said with a straight face. "Making me catch a stiffy then you ghost you know how I hate that shit." I nodded I went up to him to try and hug him but he moved me. Bruh.

He mad fo'real. Didn't know I had that much of an effect. I left the room and went downstairs. My girls were all round the island chatting about ish I suspect. "Hey girls." I said kissing each of them on the cheek. "You and jay could of made it less bait you were beating that night gosh." Dulce said. I covered my face. "Was it really bait?" Omg. They all nodded. "Did my dad hear?" They shook their head. Thank god.

"Anyways did you all have a good time?" I asked. "Yes you and jay always shut down the party it was mad." Larissa said getting all hyped. I nodded that's what's up. Jay came down and went straight passed me to the fridge. I watched him as he got out some beer. He defo is frustrated. He don't drink beer unless he wants to turn up. I winked at Larissa indicating she needs to question. Girl code 101. "Jay why you drinking beer now?" She asked. I looked over at him waiting for his answer. "Because I can." He said with no emotion. "Alright sorry hard but ain't you got a baby girl upstairs?" She questions. He shrugged. "Kai can sort her." Whatttt? Now I step in. "Aren't you forgetting your her daddy?" Is he dumb bro. "Yeah and your her mummy." I'm sick of this attitude. "Nigga don't get all slick with me I will bust your head in." I said with anger. He was getting on my nerves. I got up but Asia was holding me back. "None of my business." He said before taking a sip from the bottle. I picked up the closest thing I can dash which was Asia's trap phone and threw it at his head.

It hit his eye. He held his eye for a couple of seconds. "Really?" He said coming up closer. "Really boo." Then he did something I thought he wouldn't do. This nigga threw beer at me. I flipped. I ran after him trying to kick his ass. Larissa caught up with me and held me. "Calm down baby. Leave him to think about what he just done." I shook my head. "He threw fucking beer in my hair nawwww he paying for me to go salon." I broke out her grip and went upstairs to wash out ever from my hair.

*
Larissa.
Jay returned back to the kitchen. "Why did you have to do that for?" I asked. He shrugged and chuckled. "Nah jay it ain't funny grow up." He frowned. "You saw her throw a phone at me Larissa." He defended. "You pushed her buttons jay don't even try defending yourself. You better apologise to your wife." He pulled a face and shook his head. "Hell no."

Kai.
All fresh and clean but he still paying for my hair. I changed my clothes into a white strappy mini dress. I'll make that boy wish he never tested me. I also had no bra on so he will be begging me at my knees.

I entered the kitchen and they all stared at me including jay. "Girl you look fine af." Brandi said complementing me. "Thanks girl." I said whilst staring at jay. I walked over to the counter and leaned on it. With my bum sticking out. "Well he is taking and paying for my salon treatment." I said aloud. I could see him come up to me and do strokes with my bum. I turned around and pushed him back. "I ain't playing witchu." I said with no emotion. He came close to me so close I couldn't move. "Girl come on you know I'm sorry." He said breathing into my face. Rubbing himself on me. He then air thrusted into me. "Jay I ain't playing move from me." I said sternly. He then dived in and kissed me I pulled away quick time.

He put both arms either side of me and stared at me for time. Licking his lips and biting them trying to make me fall for it. "Please talk to me baby, your looking sexy aswell." He said moaning. My girls laughed. I looked at him in the eye. "If you don't move now I will cut your balls off." He moved and I got out freely until he pulled me back dashing my bum a million times. "Are you made up yet?" Dulce asked. "Not until jay says sorry." I said. "Sorry baby girl." Now I have to say sorry. "Sorry hubby." Finally. "Now kiss and makeup." Dulce said. "I'll kiss but we will be doing the real makeup tonight." Jay smirked. He kissed me on the lips gently.

We all went into the garden where majority of my family was. "Baby girrlllllll." Giovanna called. "Baby." I ran over to her and hugged her. "Your wedding was so good I loved it." She said bare fast. "Thanks hunny." I kissed her cheek. "How's Javan?" She blushed. "Don't tell but he laid it." I frowned and shook my head. I led her inside to the kitchen. "Why why why?" I questioned. "He was treating me like a princess plus we could hear you an jay so we just did it." I giggled. "Wow check your not pregnant." I said seriously. "I ain't he strapped it up." I mentally prayed. "Okay."

We got up and went outside again. Me and jay started dancing with eachother. He was controlling my ass really good. "Tonight is going to be shut down." He whispered. "Trust me daddyyy." I said. I turned round and wrapped my arms round his neck. "I miss your pregnant ass." He said looking at my belly. "Make that happen then papi." I smirked. "Wait till Aria is 2 months then we will, I want her to have a brother or sister to play with when they are older." I nodded. True. "Yeah." I bit my lip.

*
Beach day.
After all our dancing and stuff we were all ready for the beach. Florida beaches are bomb so we have to go down. I got in the White Maybach with Jay, Jerome, Javan and Jermaine." I was looking buffy with my white bikini and my body jems. All the younger generation of the family is going beach and the older ones are staying at home cooking for us. Love. Baby Aria was sleeping when we left otherwise she would of been here. My bugga.

"Why am I in a car with you lot and not my girls?" I asked. "Jay wants to perve on you." Jermaine answered. "He can perve on my all day everyday." I stuck my tongue out. "That's right baby." He looked up in the wing mirror. I was sitting in between Jerome and Javan. "You beat Giovanna init." Jerome said spudding Javan. "Yeah my girl a superstar under the sheets must be the Brazilian in her." Javan said he must me forgetting I'm here. "Trust it is the Brazilian this one goes ham." Jay added. "Excuse me you must be forgetting I'm her cousin so don't talk about her like she was some quick beat because if I find out you used her i will drop you. And jay you better shut yo ass about me right now otherwise you won't get this cookie tonight." I then breathed. The car went silent then followed by shouting and oosssss.

"No cookie jay." Javan repeated. Jay kissed his teeth and shook his head. "I get the cookie every night so hush ya dry mouth." And with that he got out. We are here finally. I got out after Jerome and shut the door behind me. I took jays hand and walked over to the perfect sun spot. Once we found one will all sat down and brought drinks out. I'm talking water and juice. "Baby can you oil me?" I asked jay. He grinned so I passed him the oil. He rubbed me all over including my bamsey and my front. "Thanks baby daddy." I kissed him then climbed up on him. "These two will end up beating." Darnell said. I ignored him and kissed my baby. He was bare feeling me. And I was feeling him.