12:32
I'm still in bed cos I'm so ill. My babies are still sleeping and jay is in the bathroom getting patterned up. All I've been doing every morning is being sick and it's getting to the point where I need to go doctors. "Babes I'm going to link Shyana, you know her." He came in brushing his waves telling me he is going to link some next girl. "Nah I don't know her. So your leaving your ill wife to link some next girl?" He chuckled then shook his head. I rolled my eyes. I can't deal with him right now. "She's my assistant." He defended. "Go link your assistant and I hope you two have a fucking great time together!"

He smiled and left. Ah I hate him so much! Ok let me call one of my male friends and see what's up. Y'all remember Nathan? Yeah him. Me and him are cool now. I picked up my iPhone 6s plus from the side and dialled his number.

"Yo Nay, you straight?"
"Nah not really. I need someone to talk to."
"You know I'm here for you always. Do you want anything?"
"Yeah can you get me a Big Mac with large fries, 20 chicken nuggets, cheese sticks, big tasty and onion rings please. Oh yeah choc chip frappe and a large coke."
"Rah okay. I'll see you soon."
"Thanks bro. I'll pay you back."
"No worries."

Nathan soon came with the goodies. He got me! I gave him a hug before letting him come inside. "Yo this house is lit!" He commented. "Thanks." Then he looked at me with a concerning look. "What's that look for?" I questioned. We both took a seat on the sofa and faced each other. "So tell me what's been happening?" Aw he is so sweet and caring. "Well basically I've been sick every morning. Craving bare shit. Arguing with jay a lot. And feeling shit." He nodded taking everything in. "You might be pregnant." I shook my head. Nah I can't be?

He gave me a pregnancy test. Wow he came prepared. "Nathan I can't be. I've got two already. Ah marquees and aria ain't even one yet." I started crying. I took the test and ran to the downstairs toilet. I pissed on the stick and waited 5 mins. I was so sweaty and nervous. I can't be pregnant. Not now. I looked at the test and it has a positive with a week and 2 days. WHAT! I cried some more. How is this gonna go down well. I went back in the living room to tell Nathan the results. "Told you." That's all he could say.

15:31

I ain't telling no one about this pregnancy anytime soon. Aria will be turning 1 next month so I need to focus on making sure it's perfect for my princess. It's also jay's birthday in 3 weeks so I need to plan for that as well. LAWD! Now that I will have three kids I need to think about moving into a bigger house. At the moment it's a 5 bedroom and I need at least a 7 bedroom if I wanna keep having babies. I told y'all I wanna squad. Nathan left an hour ago and since then all I've been doing is stressing. I'm gonna call jay to see what he up to with that assistant of his.

"Baby daddy. Where are you?"
"I'm at the studio babes."
"With who?"
"Shyana."
"Cool I'm coming."
"Nah b just stay your ill ass at home."
"Don't tell me what to do. You mad."
"Ight."

Why is he getting rude for just cos Shyana is there? I chucked my phone on the bed and got ready. I'm rocking my black bodycon jumpsuit with a red checkered shirt round my waist. I slipped on my black Stan Smith's.

16:01 Shyana.
I ain't tripping over Kai coming, cos I know jay feeling me I can tell. He is so goddam beautiful. The way he smiles at me and touches me makes me feel a type of way. "Why is she coming?" He shrugged. I walked over to him and stood between his legs. No one was at the studio today so it was calm. "Can't wait to meet her." I smiled. I leaned forward exposing my cleavage in his face. I tried going in for a kiss but he moved me back. "Shyana I'm married chill fam." He chuckled. I pouted and just sat on his lap instead. "Yeah but you still smack my ass and tell me you love me." I smirked.

"So?" He lifted me up and smacked my ass repeatedly. "Ahhhhh jay." I moaned just to turn him on. "Now fuck off and do some work for me." He told me. I kind of felt like a side chick when he said that so I just got up and left. That's when Kai came in. She looked so beautiful no wonder why they are together. "Hey baby." She went a hugged jay. He lifted her up and kissed her. I felt jealous. She then turned to look at me. "You must be Shyana. Nice to meet you." She shook my hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you too. Jay has never spoken of you to me." I said stirring things up. She frowned and looked at jay.

"Oh he hasn't?" He kissed his teeth and got up walking towards her. "I talk about you everyday baby." He kissed her neck causing her to giggle. "Jay we need to work now. Tours are coming up." I interrupted. He pulls Kai in again tighter and gives her the biggest kiss. "See you at home baby." He sticks his tongue out and winks to her. She giggles and walks out.

22:23 jay.
We've just left the studio after planing all the tour dates for section boys and stormzy. Shyana is always trying to kiss me but I have to tell her chill. Why is she violating man? I have a wife and two kids. I'm dropping her home now anyways cos she didn't bring her whip to the studio she cabbed it. As I was driving she moved her hand towards my pants. I couldn't even fight her off cos I was driving. "Shyana, what are you doing? Your my assistant not my wife." She didn't even say a word till we pulled up outside her yard.

"Can you come in quick I need to show you the outfit stormzy is gonna wear for his opening." I nodded only cos it's to do with work. I got out the car and followed her into the house.