54. Regretful

4am

It's too early for this. Someone was knocking at my door. Who the rass is it? Luckily Romaine left because I couldn't face any drama right now. I quickly put my silk robe on and went downstairs to open the door. To my surprise it was Jay with all his bags. "Jay?" I questioned. He came in and sat on the stairs. I closed the door and faced him. "Why you back so early?" I asked. "Don't act dumb. Who were you fucking whilst I was gone for two days?" He shouted. "I can't deal with you." I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm. "That's why you are limping? I'm going to ask you one more time. Who were you fucking whilst I was gone for two days?" He said slowly.

"Romaine and I'm sorry I didn't do it intentionally he just caught me out when I was the most venerable."

"How many times?"

"Twice."

He picked up his keys and left the house.

Jay.

I leave for two days and my wife cheated on me. I must admit I booty called some hoe but that's different. I didn't know her. The fact is she fucked my ex best mate from school and expects me to carry on like normal nah b. I'm on my way to that dickheads house now to show him I ain't messing and if he thinks his brave then I will have to put him in his place. As for Kai I don't know what's going to happen with her but she's not getting me anytime soon despite her being pregnant or not.

I pulled up outside his house and knocked on the door. He answered in just his boxers. "Fucking my wife whilst I was gone yeah? Wrong fucking move boy!" I shouted stepping closer to him. He stepped back in shock. "She wanted it just as much as I did." Is he trying to die today? "Are you dumb? Forcing yourself on her when she is the weakest and not to mention pregnant with my child and still going at it. You delusional prick." My anger was building up by the second. He does not want to test me not today. "Her pussy was on point thou-."

I punched him. He fell back on the floor clutching on to his jaw. "Don't fucking chat about my wife like that. Next time it will be peak and you won't just get punched best believe that!" I left his yard and got back into the whip.

*
When I got home I saw Kai crying on the sofa. Before I go bed I need to ask her a question. "Did you have sex on our bed?" She nodded. Narrrrhhhhhh. I shook my head and went upstairs to sleep in the guest room.

*
Kai.
I deserved it all. Every single bit of it. But I still want to talk to him. He is still my baby daddy and I'm still pregnant so we need to communicate for our kids sake. It was now 11am and he still hasn't come downstairs so I'm going to go up and see what he is saying. I went into the guest room because I know for sure he ain't sleeping in our bed. He was awake but as soon as he saw me he turned his head. "Were gonna have to talk jay so stop avoiding it." He sat up and faced me.

"Talk."
"Look I'm sorry. You know I wouldn't do that to hurt you it was in the moment thing. I didn't even expect it to happen. I love you and I know you love me so just forget about it and we can carry on being happy."

"It was twice though Kai. So why did it happen again? So no one is to blame apart from yourself. I can never forget about it you hurt me fo'real. Especially as you cheated on me when you were pregnant with my baby. Not going to lie but when I found out you cheated on ft i called a hoe because I was mad pissed at you."

"I really and truly sorry. I guess you want to divorce me now?" He frowned.

"Hell no. That's not an option. Even though what you did was foul I can never divorce you. But don't be expecting me and you to carry on being happy because that's not going to happen until I see my healthy baby." I nodded and walked out the room.

Jay.
I ain't feel no sympathy. It's her wrong doings and it's her that has to face me not talking to her. I left Jermaine out in America to handle all the boys just to watch over Kai. She was probably feeling all sad and shit but that don't give her an excuse to cheat. I just hope my baby comes out safe because if not hell will break loose.

"Jayyyyyy!" Kai shouted.

"Jayyyyy I need you come here!" She cried. I shut the door and got back into bed.

Kai.

I was scattered on the bathroom floor holding on too my bump. My waters broke and I haven't got my phone on me. I was in too much pain to find my phone. Jay was ignoring my shouts so I guess I'm having my baby on my own. I removed my knickers and leaned back on the bathtub. "Jay please come." I whispered. At this moment my baby was ready to come out.

Jay.
Kai stopped calling me which was strange. I got out off bed to see what she wanted. I found her in our bedroom bathroom with her legs wide open breathing in and out. She's going into labour. "Baby I'm sorry I'll call an ambulance." I was too shocked I couldn't function properly. "Hurry up!" She cried. I got my phone out my back pocket and dialled 111. "Hello ambulance service."
"Come my wife is in labour!" I put down the phone and comforted my wife.

"It will be ok, the ambulance will be here soon." I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. "You still mad at me?" She looked up to me with her watery eyes. "Let's not talk about that now babe." She looked down and carried on panting. "Can I have a kiss?" She whispered. I kneeled down and kissed her. She grabbed my face with the strength she had and pulled me closer. "I love you." She breathed. "You've got my heart."

*
Everyone was at the hospital. It was packed with mine and Kai's family but most of the people were in the waiting room only me and her mum were with her. She still hasn't gave birth yet but she's on the verge too. "Don't be mad at me." She cried. I don't want that to be on her mind when she's giving birth. I'm passed being mad now the dirt is done I'm just mad at Romaine. "I'm not mad anymore baby. Just think about having our baby." She nodded and took her final push.