59. Drifting?

I drove to mum's house which isn't far from mine to pick up my babies. I've missed them, can't wait to see my beauties. I knocked on the door as my keys were too far down my bag I couldn't be asked to get them. "About time." Oh it's like that. "Sometimes spend quality time with your grandchildren." She rolled her eyes and went back inside. I followed her in and went upstairs to get my babies. They were both sleeping bless them and I didn't want to wake them up. First I picked up Aria and put her in the car seat then went back for Marquez and put him in his seat. "Thanks mum bye." She waved before locking the door behind me. I got in the range and strapped up.

*

The kids were sleeping, me and jay were just talking in bed about things. "Babe do you think we've rushed everything?" I asked. He frowned then looked at me. "No why? So basically your saying we shouldn't have got married and had kids at 18 nah?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Why you putting words in my mouth for? All I'm saying is we have done so much at an early stage." He shrugged. "Yeah and. At an early age we have made the most beautiful kids, fallen in love, got a house with nice things what's wrong with that?" I shook my head. "Nothing it's just.. To early I think." He kissed his teeth and shook his head. "Why you all saying this now? Why didn't you say no to my proposal, why didn't you let me wear protection, why did you move in, why did you fall in love with me?" He was getting heated, I didn't want to anger him it was just a question. "Jay calm down it was just a question!" He kissed his teeth again and got out off bed. He removed his top showing off his perfectly defined abs. "Jay where you going?" I asked but he just aired me. "Your so fucking childish at times!" I shouted but not loud to wake my babies.

"Do you regret it all?" He came back in asking. I shook my head abruptly. "Hell no." He nodded and came sat back on the bed. "I can't lay in this bed. We need to get another one asap." I rolled my eyes at his stupidness. "Don't forget you had sex with Leona in the basement so don't try it please." And he thought I forgot about that. No nigga. "Ight, we both fucked up so let's forget all of that and move on." I nodded and folded my arms. "Babe we never spend quality time with each other anymore." I admitted. He sighed and nodded. "I know babes. I've been grinding for us to live the perfect life, I will take you out real soon okay?" I nodded. He kissed the side of my cheek then started nibbling on my neck. "So now you wanna lay up all in this bed?" I giggled. He stopped what he was doing got up, lifted me over his shoulders. We went into the guest room and continued. He got all up on top of me and started biting my neck. "I know we argue but I love you so much." He expressed. "I love you too." He stripped all my clothes and I did the same with him until we was both naked under the covers. "I've missed your body. Just to think I haven't made love to you in weeks drives me mad." He whispered. I just played with his curls on his head. "I've missed this." He then puts his hand on my lady.

"I've missed this." He placed both hands on my breast. I giggled and kissed him. "I know, show me how much you missed me then." A big massive smile appeared on his face.

* 3 days later.

These pass three days I've been so sick, I don't know why. Maybe cos the whether is getting colder or something. 2 days ago was the launch party for flawless, which was a shutdown. Loads of people turned up and lots of people applied for work. I was so surprised how keen everyone was about our brand all thanks to jay. Talking about jay I haven't really seen much of him since 2 days ago and tbh I don't know where's he been. Yesterday I was in a bad mood and I took it out on him cos basically he has been at work for over 12 hours leaving me with two young ones and his excuse is I'm grinding for my family. Well duh but you also have to spend time with your family as well. I've been avoiding myself from a lot of people lately like my family, mum, cousins, dad and my girls too. I feel bad because everyone is trying to reach out to me but I don't answer their calls or reply to their text.

I was in the mood for onion rings and chicken which was strange because I hate onion rings but my mind is telling me I want them so why not. I got ready and made myself look all cute. I curled my hair and did my makeup flawlessly. I was wearing a grey long sleeve midi dress with black timbs. I was so short, 5'3 shorty. I noticed my belly was getting a bit fatty probably cos I eat a lot. I need to get my game back on. I called jay to see what he doing. I need him here with me cos I don't feel 100%.

"Babes you good?"
"No I feel so sick I don't know why tbh. Like I feel weak babe."
"Shit, I've got you don't worry. Do you want anything to eat princess?"
"Onion rings, chicken wings and salad please with aloe Vera drink please."
"Since when do you like onion rings?"
"I don't know since today."
"Okay babes I'll see you in 20 mins."
"Love you."
"Love you too wife."