21. NEW YEARS EVE

Ayeeeee turn up party later with my girls Larissa and Rihanna. I'm wearing the Givenchy dress that jay got me and the Valentino heels I got for Christmas. Outfit on fleek. It's a house party but oh well need to go into New Years in style.

I decided to go in the shower as my girls will be here in 2 hours and they won't even let me in there with the amount of talking they do. I brought my towel and underwear in the bathroom. After I had done washing myself I got out and creamed my skin. I slipped my underwear on the put my silk robe on. What shall I do with my hair?????? I'll have to decide later.

I ran downstairs to eat breakfast. Mum and dad was out food shopping and Leah was chilling in bed. I made a fruit salad for me and Leah. "Leaaaaaahh!" I called. She came running downstairs with a barbie in her hand. "Breakfast bubba." She sat down on the stall and devoured her breakfast. She was done before me. "Thanks Kai." I nodded. "No probs girl." We both got up and chilled in the living room for a bit to watch frozen for the 27282838 billionth time. I then received a text from bae.

"Love you princess." -bae
"Love you too prince."
"Can't wait to see you in the dress."
"Can't wait to see you."
"Come round?"
"Sozzz watching frozen with Leah."
"Klkl I'll see you later then."

*3:21
How am I still chilling on the sofa with Leah. I need to get ready. I heard bare noise coming from outside. I looked out the window and it was my girls. I opened the door for them. "Hey sistaaaa!" Larissa and Rhianna literally chocked me with their hugs. "Come girls let's go upstairs." I grabbed their hands and led them upstairs. We went into my room and chilled on the bed. "I've missed you." Rhianna said to me. "Babes I've missed you more." I hugged her and attacked her with kisses. "LOVEEEEE!" Larissa joined in and started kissing us. My baby dat. Lowe us we all love each other. We get called lesbians sometimes by boys that we swerve. I'm like hol up I've got a man.

"Anyways you know Jermaine?" Larissa said smirking. I nodded slowly waiting for what she has to say about this road man actually one of jays mates lol. "Spit it out gyal." Rhianna said. "Well me and him are on it." Well that was a shocker. "This proper or just a little ting because I swear if it's a little ting I'll knock his rass head off." They burst out in laughter. I'm being serious. "Nah Larissa just be careful with him because he is involved with some dangerous shit." She nodded. "I know baby, don't worry I'm still yours wife." Bitch you guessed it. "I'm single." Aw bless Rihanna sulked. "Oi babes I've got someone in mind for you." Romaine. Ding ding ding. "Thanks babe." She hugged me and licked my cheek. Woahhhhh.

*5:01
We need to start getting ready!
"Your dress is buff!" Larissa said holding it up. "I know bae got it." I said whilst twerking. "Damn girl you be living that good ish." I laughed. Loads of people think me and jays relationship is perfect, no no no it has it's flaws that need to be worked on, but overall it is good. I took my robe off and took the dress from Larissa. I didn't even realise that Rihanna was taking pictures of me in my underwear. "Don't worry I'm sending it to jay." I nodded.

"Shit!" Rihanna said. "What?" She put her hands over her face and dropped her phone. I picked her phone up and saw that she send the pictures to Jason some road man instead of jay. "Rihanna ffs!" I cried. He will probs screenshot. "I'm sorry." She stood up and hugged me. "Your explaining to jay why there is pictures of me on Jason's phone though." She nodded. "Course."

I put my dress on and then did my makeup fleeky. This dress is so buff like how did jay even know that I would like it, how it will fit. Damn. I've decided what I'm going to do with my hair. Straighten it. "Can one of you straighten my hair?" I asked. "I'll do it." Larissa said whilst getting up. "Thanks."

*6:34
My hair was still in the process of getting straightened. The party starts at 7:30 for a bit of turn up before the countdown but we have to leave before that to leave an hour to get there. Rihanna was nearly ready just needs to do her makeup and Larissa needs to do her hair. My phone started buzzing.
"Hello babe." .. "Hey you ready?" .. "Nah not yet won't be till another hour." ... "Is it alright if I leave?" ... "Yeah course, I'll see you there." ... "Alright and call uber I want you safe." .. "Alright."

My hair was finally done. It was so long reaching my bum. Now all we was waiting for is Larissa. "Oh yeah after the party I'm going back to Jermaine's." Larissa said. Oh god. "Be safe." I told her. "Girl please you and jay are not innocent." She laughed. But I wasn't. My girl needs to be safe around Jermaine. He has shot someone at the age of 14 sooooo. "I know I'm just saying init." I can't be asked to bicker. "Well don't." Rasssssss. "Alright." I had to dead it. Rihanna was just on the bed watching us. I went and joined her waiting for mouthy one to hurry up. "We are going to be arriving at midnight by the looks of it." She knows. "Trust."

* 7:27
"Bye mum, dad and Leah!" I shouted. They said their goodbyes back. I called uber 10 minutes ago so hopefully it's here soon. "Got everything?" They nodded. I then shut the door. The car then pulled up. Sho tings. We got in and did our seat belts, then the driver drove off. We was all filming our antics in the cab on snapchat. "Hey snapchat enroute partyyy!" Rihanna said. I was just in the background posing. I love uber. After 2 hours we finally arrived in Central London. The party was popping. We got out the car and made our way in the party. We saw Jermaine at the entrance smoking. Of course we went to him first. "You alright girls?" He got up and hugged us. We nodded and just stood there. Well this is fun. "Jay is in there with some girl kissing." WGJFSTAAAT? "You sure it's jay?" He nodded. I looked at my girls and they looked shocked. I grabbed Larissa and Rihanna's hand and walked in. I was actually shaking. I scanned the room and saw jay and the bitch we saw in creams kissing. Naaah I can't even cry. I let go off my girls hands and made a beeline for jay. As I was walking I was pulling off my promise ring. I got to jay when he stopped kissing and threw the ring at him. "Forget it!" I shouted and ran off. My girls stopped me. "Leave me I'm going home!" I screamed. They let go off me and I continued running. I got my phone out and rang for one of them cheap cabs.

I sat next to Jermaine waiting for cab. "Kai he is probs licked." He said putting his arm round me. "I don't fucking care we are done." I said with no emotion. "You don't mean that trust me." Oh I do. "Trust me I do am I a fool?" No I think not. Jay ran out and saw me. His eyes were watery and red. "Princess please just put the ring on." I shook my head. "NO! Get out my sight!" I shouted. The cab then arrived. I got out of Jermaine's grip and got in the cab. Jay started tearing up. Stupid boy. The cab then pulled away.

I feel so uncomfortable in this cab. The driver kept staring at me. "How old are you?" He said. "15." I said innocently. "You are beautiful." I just nodded. OMG we are getting on the motorway now he better keep his eyes on the road. "You got a boyfriend?" I shook my head. I slowly got out my phone and text help to Larissa and Rihanna. He then got on to the motorway and sped up. He looked up into the wing mirror and smiled. "WATCH OUT!" I screamed.