Chapter Sixty-Six

*Tyler's POV*

Smut warning: aGAIN KALI?!?!?!??11?!? Yes, get used to it, there are many more to come (ay) and I'm having fun writing them. Also, the acts themselves might not be very realistic for virgins just a heads up, but I tried to make it seem virginy, at least the first one. Idk go read also its so hard to pinpoint where the smuttiness starts its like over half the chapter but okay. 

"I should get to choose the music, I'm the guest." I pouted, reaching for the control panel yet again. It was probably my fifth attempt at least, Troye's hand coming down on mine each time and swatting it away. As expected, he kept up the pattern this time as well.

"You're the loser bumming a ride, I get to choose the music." He retorted, slapping my hand away with ease, his other hand remaining tightly gripping the steering wheel. I groaned over-dramatically, sinking down in my seat and looking out my window with a pathetic frown.

"Only because you paid for my car to get fixed and basically forced me to be carless for a week." I muttered, my angry facade surprisingly convincing. I guess it was easy to sound ticked off when the background music was the most atrocious alternative vocals I'd ever heard. Don't get me wrong, I adore different types of music and Troye's taste normally, this was just one song that came on his favorite station and he refused to change it just because it was his channel. Lord knows he's not enjoying it either.

"Excuse me, I'll never buy you anything again." He snapped, beginning to sound genuinely irritated. I bit my lip, trying to think of some flirty or funny quip I could make to get back on his good side. I smiled once I thought of one, scooting out of my seat to lean my head on his shoulder. We were on Marcus's road, only six houses away at most, I'm sure I'd be safe for that far without a seat belt. Especially considering it's a community full of kids and the speed limit is like thirty.

"But I'm carsexual, you can't just take my car away. How am I supposed to get intimate now?" I whined, batting my eyelashes as I looked up at him. He didn't grace me with a reaction, only a reply.

"I'm sure you'll think of something." I caught the slight smirk after he finished speaking though, lifting my head to gasp and throw a hand over my heart.

"Was that flirting, Troye Sivan?" I scoffed, forcing fake disbelief over all my features. He risked a glance over at me, looking back to the road while shaking his head just barely enough to be noticeable. "Inappropriate. You should be concentrating on driving."

"That's very hard with you sitting next to me." He mumbled, tone almost spiteful in the way he said it. I debated taking actual offense or taking a hint and giving him some space, but when the innuendo entered my mind I couldn't ward it off.

"What isn't very hard when I'm sitting next to you?" I purred, purposely trying to make my voice sound as flirty as possible. Even with that extra hint at which way my mind was drifting, it still took him a second for everything to click into place.

"Tyler!" He shouted, turning his head to face me now rather than just glancing in my direction. I giggled at first, bursting out into my signature cackle when he turned away with a scowl on his face. He was still shaking his head slightly, though his gaze stayed firmly trained on the road ahead of us now. "I can't believe you."

"I'm pretty unbelievable, huh?" I replied cheekily, spinning his words to sound like a compliment. As if I hadn't known before, his answering scoff made it very clear that wasn't his intention. I planned on staying silent after that, but after passing another house we were close enough that we could see Marcus's drive despite the trees surrounding it. 

"Ugh, look at all the cars." I groaned dramatically, sinking down in my seat and pouting. He made it sound like it'd be even smaller than his last party, just a couple of friends having a sleepover. I wasn't going to stay the entire night if there were this many people, especially not if they were all drinking. I didn't really want to be around that and I highly doubted Troye would.