Dove's p.o.v (LATEST)

SPECIAL THANKS TO sirosenqvist   FOR MAKING ME SUCH A NICE COVER ❤❤❤

"Please-vote"

After loading all the gifts in the car we went towards Brian's house. I told Lucius the address and the rest of the ride was all silent, a comfortable silence.

He took my hand in his enterwining them and placing them on his lap

He took my hand in his enterwining them and placing them on his lap. I just leaned my head back enjoying the warmth radiating off of his hand.

After about 15-20 minutes

"We're here." Lucius said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked around and nodded lightly. I was about to get off when Lucius pulled at my hand, making me lean towards him.

"How many times I've told you baby not to open the door when I'm with you." Lucius whispered huskily in my ear.

I shivered lightly and my heart started pounding. He placed a soft kiss on my earlobe almost making me moan and pulled away looking at me.

"A gentleman, I see." I teased trying to hide my own red face.

He chuckled placing a kiss on the crown of my head saying, "Only for you, Love."

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. We took the gift bags from the car, well he did. He didn't let me carry any as we made our way towards the front door.

When I rang the bell, I heard loud footsteps as the door flew open and I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god! You're finally here!!" Lara exclaimed.

I smiled at Lara's reaction while replying with the same excitement, "Hello Lara! I missed you so much!!"

My voice came out muffled as she hugged me tightly to herself.

"Aww! I missed you too, Muffin. I wasn't able to come to the cafe because of the twins but you should've visited me." She said while releasing me from the hug.

I took a deep breathe.

"And you must be her boyfriend." She said looking towards Lucius.

Lucius smiled politely at her and replied, "Good afternoon, ma'am. I'm Lucius Romano. It's nice to meet you."

"You're such a handsome and polite boy. And you don't have to call me ma'am, you can call me Lara. Now come here." She said and hugged Lucius.