Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

It's been 2 days since that incident happened. And I just can't stop thinking about him. Why can't I forget him?  I've only met him once and he's all over my thoughts. Last night, I even dreamed about him. 

For the past 4 weeks, I've been having nightmares but yesterday. Yesterday, I slept peacefully. He chases my nightmares away. And in my dream, I just saw his eyes. His captivating eyes. I don't know what's happening to me. 

Talking about last night, when I came home Amy was in a really bad mood. She was sitting in front of the t.v, with a big bowl of peppermint ice cream in her hands. And I instantly knew that she was upset about something.

FLASHBACK:-

"What's wrong?" I asked while flopping down on the couch.

 She sighed and said, "My boss wants me to go to London with him for the supervision of the branch they started there a few months ago. And we have to stay there for 2 to 3 weeks". 

" 2 to 3 weeks! That's way too long." I exclaimed.

  "That is long, I know." She said and again took a bite of her ice cream.

"What about Dani? You'll be at work who will take care of him?" I asked.

 "My aunt lives there. Daniel and I will live with her. She'll take care of him while I'll be at work." She replied.

"So, what's the problem?" Though I knew she's worried about me and honestly I'm too.

 She pouted and said, "You. How will you live alone? I can't leave you here alone." 

"There's nothing to worry about. I'll be okay on my own." I said.

 Amy stood up and said, "No you won't be. I'll call my boss and tell him to take someone else with him."

 I chuckled and said, "You'll most probably lose your job. And don't worry I'll be fine on my own. And it's just 2 weeks I can handle myself. It's okay."

 She shook her head in denial while I rolled my eyes at her.

After an hour of constant arguments, I finally persuaded her that I'll be fine on my own. And that got me really really hungry too. She's way too stubborn. 

                     END OF FLASHBACK:-

I came out of my thoughts when the oven dinged, indicating that my almond cupcakes were done. I took them out of the oven and placed them in a rack, to let them cool down. And started to make some Ameretto icing.

 These cupcakes are my favorite. I remember my mom used to make them on my birthdays for me. Happy old days they were.  

When my icing was done, I piped the icing on top of the cakes and decorated them with some chopped almonds.