Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

These past few days had been great. I was enjoying my work and spending time with Lucius. Every day I fall for him more and more. He's breaking the walls of my heart that I made years ago. I always wanted to have a simple life. 

I've been hurt by people, the people whom I cared about the most. And it really hurts when the person you trust the most betrays you. I never really knew what love was. It was just an ordinary word to me.

Until Lucius came into my life. I never thought that I would have someone as understanding, someone as caring, someone as loving as him in my life. I trust him with all my heart. I wanted to open up to him about my past. I wanted him to know everything about me. 

But I can't.

 I'm scared.

I'm scared that he might leave me. I know that he won't but I just can't help it. I've dealt with so much pain in my life. Now, I can't. I don't know how I managed to survive but I feel weak now. 

My heart can't take more. Happiness is the only thing I wanted. And now I have it. I'm finally happy about being with Lucius, happy about having friends beside me, happy about having a normal life.

My life is perfect now. And I really hope that it stays this way.

It's nearly been a week since I've started working. Everyday Lucius would drop me off and pick me up. However, he's lately been really busy with his work, he arrives late and sleeps' less. 

Today, I came home earlier off of work. I didn't call Lucius, because I knew he would be busy with his work and I didn't really want to disturb him.

After taking a bath I changed into a pair of leggings and wore one of Lucius's hoodie. What can I say his clothes are very comfortable and warm.

Besides that, the best part is that it smells just like him. And I love it. After drying my hair I sighed in relief. 

Finally!! Finally, I can take a nap now!!!

 I wasn't that hungry so I thought of skipping lunch and laid down on the bed. Suddenly I remembered that I haven't told Lucius about getting off of work early today. So, I called him.

At the second ring, he picked up saying, "Missing me, Love?"

 I chuckled and replied, "You should stop day-dreaming, Mr. Romano." I smiled knowing that he might be frowning now because he hates me calling him Mr. Romano.

"It's Lucius for you, baby. You know I hate it when you call me this." He replied softly.

  "I know." I hummed.

"Are you done with your work? Do you want me to pick you up?" He asked. 

I said a small no, mumbling, "I'm at home now. I got off of work early today."

"Are you feeling alright, Angel? Do you want me to come home? Don't worry I'll be there in 5 minutes." He asked worriedly.

 "Lucius!! I'm perfectly alright!! You don't have to leave work. Please don't." I don't want him to ignore his work because of me.