THE DATE (Part 1)

"Please-Vote"

__Dove's p.o.v__

I woke up at 1' in the afternoon. It's Sunday, my day off of work. So I went to the bathroom did my business, made myself a cup of coffee, and called Amy. 

"Hello?" she answered in a sleepy voice.

  "HEY SLEEPY BOO!!" I screamed.

 "Doe! Remind me to kill you one's I come back home." She groaned.

"Where's my honey boo? Is he awake? Tell him that his aunt is missing him very very much!!" I exclaimed.

  "Slow down, stupid aunt." She said irritatedly.

While I just laughed. 

She told me about her time with his arrogant boss and the places she visited the day ago. Amy, Brain, and Lara are the ones who are my family. They know everything about me. I never kept any secret from them. 

I told Amy about Lucius. I told her how we met again in the cafe and how he saved me the other day.

  "That is so romantic! What's his full name? Is he handsome? Do you like him? Are you 2 dating yet? Did you two kiss?" She asked in one breath.

"We aren't dating, but he asked me out on a date." I mumbled. 

She kept quiet for a moment and then screamed. I took the earplugs out and rubbed my ears. I huffed. I plugged them in again and said, "You are such an annoying duck."

  "I'm really very happy for you, Doe. Finally, you're letting someone in." She said sincerely.

 I just looked down and hummed.

 "I really miss you, Amy. I hope your work finishes soon." I said.

 "I miss you too, Doe bear. And I guess we'll soon be back maybe in a week now." She replied.

 I smiled and said, "Now that's good news."

 I looked at the time and an hour was already passed of us talking. "A whole hour passed of us taking." I said surprised.

  "And I thought only 15 mins passed." She replied.

 "You go back to sleep then and video call me when Dani would be awake." I ordered.

 "Okay, Captain. He keeps me up all night, so it won't be hard." She said.

I chuckled and hung up after saying goodbye.

_______

I did my laundry, cleaned my closet and my room. After an hour or two, I was done. I took a nap and woke up at 5'. Lucius said he'll pick me up at 8'. 

So, I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. After eating, I went to the bathroom, took a long warm bubble bath. It was 7' when I came out I then dried my hair and started to pick an outfit for myself.