Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

After dropping my Angel at her apartment. I went to my company. Before her, work was the most important thing to me. It was like my life revolved around it. But now. Now, my life, my world revolves around her.

 She is the only one in my mind, now. Seeing her smile makes my heart flutter. Just one thought of her makes me smile. She makes my world brighter.

When I reached my company, I gave my keys to James and went in.

 I sat on my seat and called Carter, through the intercom

 "What's my schedule for today, Carter?" I asked when he came in. 

He greeted me first and said, "You have 3 meetings today. I scheduled your first meeting with the Account manager, as you ordered. Then at lunch, you have a meeting with the C.E.O of Elite industries. The last one is with the Chinese investor. And there are some papers which need to be signed by you, Sir." 

I sighed and asked, "Okay, who's the Account manager?" 

"Lisa Brook, Sir." He replied.

I nodded and told him to call her in. He left after nodding while I completed some paperwork. After 10 minutes, I heard from Carter that the Account manager came and I told him to send her in. 

The door knocked and I said 'come in'. She came in and greeted me, I nodded and told her to sit while doing my work.

 When I was done, I looked up.

 She gave me a seductive smile. Slut

"I believe you've got a job here to manage the department of account. Not to show your disgusting slutty self around here." I said.

She was about to say something. When I gave her a cold look and said, "Get out."

 And she ran out.  I took a deep breath to calm myself down. That's why I say that My Angel is different. She's different from everyone. She's kind, she's innocent, she's pure. 

I picked up my phone and called her.

Her phone ringed and ringed but she didn't answer. I started to get worried. I continued to call her, when she picked up and I asked, "Angel? Are you alright? Why weren't you receiving my calls?! Do you want me to come to you!?" 

I stopped once I realized that she haven't said anything yet.

 I huffed and asked, "Why aren't you saying anything?"