Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I was currently driving towards the airport. While Lily just wouldn't stop talking about how much she liked Dove. I never really paid much attention to her blabbing. But, today I'm quite interested. 

"You know, I noticed that you've changed. And it's a great change." She said while smiling at me.

 "How?" I asked.

 "You smile more, your eyes show just how happy you are, little bro. And, I approve of her as your girlfriend." She grinned at me.

Just then we reached the airport and I narrowed my eyes at her and playfully asked, "When did I ask for your approval?" 

"I'm your big sister. Don't you dare disrespect me!!" She said while glaring at me.

 I chuckled at her sudden outburst and after parking my car, I got out. I got her luggage out of the trunk, hugged her, and said, "Have a safe flight, sis."

 She hugged me back tightly and said, "Finally I heard something nice from you. Now shoo away or I'll miss my flight." 

After saying our goodbye's she made her way to the airport. Halfway through she looked back at me and said, actually yelled, "Don't miss me too much, Lil bro!! I'll be back soon."

 I frowned and said loud enough for her to hear, "Don't worry. I won't!" I went back to my car when she went in and drove off to my house.

_______

The silence was the only thing I heard when I entered my house. 

"Dove?" I called. 

I didn't get any reply so after searching the lounge and kitchen for them I went straight towards my room, where a beautiful sight awaited me. I leaned against the door frame and smiled to myself. Dove and Brielle were sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Brielle was laying in the middle of the bed, with a sleeping Dove beside her

Brielle was laying in the middle of the bed, with a sleeping Dove beside her. Dove's hand laid protectively on Brielle. She's so perfect!!! I hope one day I'll have a family with My Love. 

My smile grew wider at that mere thought and I went towards them. It won't hurt to take a short nap. Right?  I took off my shirt and laid down beside Dove. I placed a kiss on Brielle's forehead and then on Dove's forehead. 

Dove stirred and leaned back more into me, making me extremely happy. I love how she leans into my touch. I placed my hand on top of her hand that was on Brielle and soon sleep consumed me too.