Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

"Love! Please come here. Let's sleep now." Lucius whined while plopping down on the bed.

I chuckled and went towards him. I placed a kiss on his cheek and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist tugging me down on his chest.

He reversed our position, making me lay on the bed and him on top of me.

He snuggled his face in my neck and his arms around me while keeping most of his weight off of me

"Lu bear, Mom and Amy would be waiting for me. Come on let go." I let out softly while trying to get out of his strong arms.

"No. You were with them all day, I barely got your attention. I won't let you go now." Lucius whined.

I giggled while fiddling with his hair. He moaned and cuddled more into me.

"You're such a baby, Lulu."

He groaned and placed a kiss on the nape of my neck, "I still won't let you go, Angel."

I huffed.

"If you don't then I won't kiss you for a week." I said knowing that he would definitely agree now.

Lucius looked up at me and frowned, "That's not fair, Angel."

I set back the strands of his hair that fell on his forehead. He was still looking at me with a small frown while I was trying to hold back my smile.

"Fine. But don't take long." Lucius huffed while rolling to the other side of the bed and laying on his back.

I smiled and placed a kiss on the tip of his nose. "Just 20 minutes, Lulu."

He opened his eyes looking at me and muttered, "Only 20 minutes, baby. You know I can't sleep without you."

I nodded and went out while skipping down the stairs.

"Finally our majesty have arrived." I heard Amy announce.

I pinched her shoulder saying, "Don't try to be sarcastic with me."

She hissed making me smile.

"Where's mom?" I asked while floping down on the couch next to her.

"She's putting the twins to sleep." I nodded and looked at her. Amy was looking at me with a small smirk on her face.

"What took you so long? Lover boy wouldn't let you go, right?" She teased. I pinced her shoulder again trying not to blush.