Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I woke up to a very beautiful sight. A smile made its way up to my face. My Angel was in my arms, sleeping peacefully. Her back was facing me as she was holding my hand. 

She's laying next to me and all I'm wondering is what I did to deserve this moment? And while she's here, breathing evenly, all I could think about is what I can do tomorrow to be better for her than I was today.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek lightly. When I remembered yesterday's event. I started to search for my phone.

 I didn't saw it on the nightstand. So I carefully unwrapped my arms from my Angel and sat up. I saw my phone on the couch so I got off the bed and went to take my phone. My Angel stirred a little and faced the other way. I silently went back towards the bed and gently laid down. 

Just then she turned towards me and pressed her face into my shoulder while wrapping both her hands on my arm. 

I chuckled at her cuteness and gently unwrapped my arm from her grasp. I lifted her head up and scooped my arm beneath her. I pulled her towards me and laid her head on my chest. She snuggled into me and took a deep breath while wrapping her arms around me.

 She snuggled into me and took a deep breath while wrapping her arms around me

I kissed her forehead and checked my phone. I emailed Carter and asked him about that man. He immediately replied that someone took him to the hospital and that he is keeping track of him. 

After that, I called Marie. I asked her to bring a dress for my Angel. Though she looks really good in my clothes, I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable. 

Marie is my cook. She's probably in her late fifties and is a great cook. She has been making meals for me for 3 years now. She used to come to my house to cook but after her husband got paralyzed a year ago she visits less but sends me meals every day. Which I am quite thankful for.

After tossing my phone away, I started to rub my Angel's back and caressed her hair softly. After some time she started to wake up. She yawned and stretched her hands. She gently placed her hand on my chest and opened her beautiful eyes.