Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I woke up when I felt someone peppering kisses on my face.  A smile made it's way up to my face. 

When I opened my eyes I saw Lucius hovering over me with a smile plastered on his face. 

 "Good morning, Lu

 "Good morning, Lu." I said smiling.

 He kissed the tip of my nose and replied in his low and rough voice, "Good morning, Angel."

  I don't know why but I find his voice really attractive. I looked around and asked, "Didn't we fell asleep on the couch yesterday?" 

He kissed my cheek saying, "Yes, we did. And I carried you up here."

 I said a small 'o' and that's all I said as he was leaning down towards me. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me softly. Like I would break if he won't be firm with me. 

He was going to deepen the kiss but his phone rang. He didn't make any move to pull away while I placed my hands on his chest pushing him lightly. He pulled away, my face flushed while he pouted and glared at his phone. AWW!!

I giggled saying, "You look really cute Lu." 

 He looked at me and scoffed playfully, "I'm not cute, Love. I'm sexy." 

This made me laugh as he smiled wickedly while looking at me and whispered in my ear, "You know, we're still in bed. I can show you how sexy I am."

 My laugh died soon and my eyes widen a little while I felt my face getting heated. This made him laugh as he dropped down beside me, still laughing. 

Annoying much.

I quickly got up and threw a pillow towards him angrily. He looked at me surprised and started laughing again. I stomped my foot on the floor and went to the bathroom. 

When I came out Lucius was talking on his phone so I silently went out of the room and into the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood of making anything so I decided to eat cereal instead. I set the table for Lucius and myself. 

Just then, I felt arms wrap around my waist.