Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I woke up and saw my Angel peacefully sleeping on top of me. I'm loving this position. I smiled and placed my arms around her while rubbing her back gently. She moaned lightly and nuzzled her face more in my neck. God, I love her so much.

My love increases for her every day

My love increases for her every day. She's perfect in every way. Her one smile can make my day. She never gets out of my mind, she's different. 

Different from everyone. 

I always was satisfied with my life but after seeing her, I knew that I wasn't. I wanted her in my life. Life without her is worthless. She makes me truly happy because she wants me for what I am. Not for what I have. And now that I have her, I'll do everything that makes her happy.

After some time, I gently laid her on her back. Gave a peck on her cute nose and went out. The sun was up shining brightly, I made coffee, placed some muffins on a tray, and went back to my Angel. I looked at her and she was still sleeping. I shook my head quite amusingly while placing the tray on the side and hovered over her.

 I started to place small kisses on her face. She stirred opened her beautiful eyes as she blushed. I chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose and said, "I love when you blush because of me, Love."

 "Good morning Lu!" She said while smiling.

I pecked her lips, engulfed her in my arms, and said, "Good morning, Love ."

 "Are you hungry, Fiore?" I asked.

She shyly nodded and I got off of her and while bringing the tray towards her said, "Let's eat then, Angel."

 I placed the tray in front of her and she looked up at me and said, "You already prepared breakfast?"

 I nodded while smiling.

 I sat beside her, then picked her up and made her sit on my lap.

 She looked at me with surprise in her eyes and leaned her head on my chest.