Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

After dinner, Lily and Brielle went to the airport as they had a flight to attend. Lily used to live in New York before, but after getting married she went to London with her husband, Eric. 

She came here just to meet Lucius and me. Lily told me that they've heard about me a lot from Lucius.

I sometimes envy Lucius. He has a perfect family. An annoying yet protective and loving sister. A cute niece. At least, he has someone by his side. Someone with whom he can share his happiness, his worries. I didn't have a brother or sister. 

Though, I always wanted one. Wanted. That word seems foreign to me, sometimes. I never got what I wanted. All this time, I thought life has been unfair to me. But after meeting Lucius, having him by my side makes me feel really happy. 

Now I feel warm from inside knowing that someone truly cares for me. Who wants me. He makes me feel loved. I'm starting to let go of my past.

 Lucius is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Just then Lucius came out of the washroom shirtless, wearing sweatpants only. Have mercy on me!!  I didn't know I was staring. 

Until I heard him say, "Enjoying the view, Love?" 

I averted my gaze from his perfect body and looked away, while blushing furiously and replied, "I wasn't staring. Was I?"

 I mumbled the last part. But I think he heard that. I heard him laugh as I covered my cheeks with my palm. I was laying on the bed as he came towards me.

He hovered over me and said, "I don't mind you staring at me, Love

He hovered over me and said, "I don't mind you staring at me, Love."

 He took hold of both of my hands and kissed my cheeks saying, "I love when you blush because of me, Angel."

 I smiled as he pecked the tip of my nose. 

 "And I love your warm hugs, Lu." I replied.

 He smiled, leaned down slowly, and placed his lips on mine. His lips were soft against mine. It started softly.

 It started softly