THE DATE (Part 2)

"Please-Vote"

__Lucius p.o.v__

We were currently eating our food. My Angel ordered a Grilled Salmon Fillet with Wassabi and Lemon cream sauce. I ordered the same with some red wine.

 I ordered the same with some red wine

She was looking really pretty today. The moment I saw her I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The night sky reflected in her eyes, looking into them was as fascinating as staring into the universe. There was a shyness to her, hesitation in her body movement and softness in her voice. 

Her slight curly brown hair falling in soft layers on her bare shoulders. Her cheeks the color of pink roses and eyelashes longer than anyone's I've ever seen. And her out-of-this-world body caught my attention. 

Her small waist, curvy hips, and her flawless skin. And it was confirmed at that time that this was the girl. The girl that I know will change the way I look at life.

 I just wanted to engulf her in my arms and keep her out of everyone's sight. The way she blushes, knowing that I make her blush just does something to me.

I'm in love with her.

 I love everything about her. Her small figure, big eyes, her smile, her rosy cheeks, her soft skin against my rough one. She's perfect and she's all mine. I won't ever let anyone hurt her.

 When we came to one of my restaurants, everyone's eye turned to my Angel. She didn't notice anyone as she was too busy looking at the decoration in awe.

 I wanted to rip their heads off, who dared to look at my Angel with lust in their fucking eyes. 

A waiter named Jacob came and started to look at my Angel with lustful eyes. I was burning with anger. I fired him on the spot.

 Nobody dares to look at my Angel like that. My anger didn't fade but just rose with every passing second. Fucking pricks. I was booming with anger.

 Just then I felt a hand on mine. Calmness enveloped me knowing that It's my Angel's hand.

 I held her hand in mine in a firm soft yet strong grip not wanting to hurt her. Of course. Nobody has this kind of effect on me as she has. Her one-touch even her being near me just calms me down.

I came out of my angry state when I heard my name being called by my Angel. "Yes, Angel?" I asked. 

"Are you okay, Lu?" She asked in a concerned voice.