Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I was walking through the streets of Newyork. It was a beautiful Thursday morning, I was wearing a red knitted sweater with blue jeans (pic above). I had my hair down and the cold breeze was blowing making my slight curly brown hair fly, I smiled lightly. 

The streets of Newyork were really busy just as I've seen in movies. As I reached the small cafe a smile made its way up to my face. I went in and wore my apron. 

I was filling the molds with the batter when Brian came in. Brian is the owner of the cafe. He is a tall blonde haired guy in his early forties and is really sweet. He came towards me smiling, I went to him and hugged him, "Hey old man! How are you?" 

He chuckled lightly and said, "Hey sugar! I'm fine and I'm not old. I am still very young and handsome."

 I laughed and replied, "Sure whatever makes you sleep at night."

 He rolled his eyes playfully and I asked, "How is Lara doing? She hasn't been here for a while and I miss her." 

He smiled and said, "Aww! Don't be sad now sugar. She's doing great and will come to meet you soon. She's just busy with the twins."

 Lara is Brian's wife and is a sweetheart. They have been married for almost 10 years now and whenever they talk about each other their eyes sparkle with so much happiness. I really want to have a relationship like them.

 They also have 2 daughters Lily and Daisy. They are twins and are totally adorable.

 I came to Newyork 3 weeks ago and I'm so glad that I met them. Brian and Lara both treat me as their own daughter and I couldn't ask for more.

 After popping my strawberry cupcakes into the oven. I started making the frosting. I made a simple strawberry buttercream frosting and Brian tasted it. He gave me a thumbs up and went out.

  "Hey, sugar? Can you take orders from the customers?" I asked.

"Just let me finish my cakes and then I'll take orders. " I replied.

 He nodded and I took my yummy cupcakes out of the oven, decorated them. After that, I went out to take some orders.

 After that, I went out to take some orders

_______

After working for hours in the cafe I took my phone out to check the time, and what I saw on my lock screen wasn't good. Well, I saw 35 missed calls and 54 messages from my best friend Amy. I checked the messages and, "Oo shoot! I forgot!!"