Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I was currently in the cafe, sitting near the window enjoying a hot cup of cappuccino while thinking about someone. 

The time I spend with Lucius was the best

The time I spend with Lucius was the best. Happiness is all I feel when Lucius is near me. 

He brings me a warmth which is new to me, his one-touch steadies this heart of mine in a way I've needed for so long. I never thought that I would ever make a Boyfriend. From my past, I've learned many things. 

I learned never to trust anyone. 

I learned that the people who are the closest to you can also leave you, abandon you. 

But Lucius. Lucius seems different. My mind and heart both tell me to trust him, to be with him. But I just..... I don't know. Should I?

My thoughts were cut short when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Brian. He was smirking. 

I furrowed my eyebrows a little and asked, "What happened to you?" 

His smirk widened a little as he placed my phone in front of me. My eyebrows furrowed more just as I was about to ask him what he wanted me to see. But my phone started to ring.

 I looked at the caller Id and my eyes widened. I stood up and tried to snatch my phone from Brian's hold but my small frame didn't help. 

I pouted and he chuckled. "So, who is this 'MY SEXY BOYFRIEND'?"

I looked down feeling embarrassed now.

 "My Boyfriend?" I whispered more like questioned. 

He shrieked like a teenage girl and said, "I've been waiting for this time for so long. I'm very happy for you, Sugar!! Finally, you're letting someone in." 

I smiled and my phone ringed again. 

 "I know you wouldn't make a wrong choice but I still want to meet him to check if he's right for you or not." Brian said in a strict voice while giving me back my phone.

 I chuckled and nodded. 

He went away and I received the call.

"Angel? Are you alright? Why weren't you receiving my calls ?! Do you want me to come to you?!" He asked in one breathe.

 I smiled lightly but didn't answer any of his questions and he huffed and said, "Why aren't you saying anything?"

 "Because I'm upset with you." I replied.