Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I woke up when I felt something perhaps someone move beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Dove getting up from the bed. She stood up and stretched her arms while a small yawn escaped past her lips. She didn't know I was awake as her back was towards me.

  My Girl is perfect. And every day I thank god for sending her into my life.

She walked towards the bathroom and closed the door slowly trying her best not to make any sound. I smiled and drifted into her thoughts again. Like how her long brown hair falls freely down her back when she walks, how she smiles when she sees me.

 A breathtaking smile she has. She has a perfect figure. A glowing and soft baby-like skin, perfect soft lips, and big brown eyes. 

I love her eyes!!

The way she captures me in her eyes, the way her eyes shine it's a sight worth seeing. I came out of my thoughts when I heard her angelic voice.

"Lucius, are you okay? She asked amusingly. 

I looked at her and nodded asking, "Why?"

 A smile still plastered on my face. 

"You're smiling to yourself. That's why." She replied.

 I motioned her to sit beside me. She came and sat while I took hold of her hands saying, "Wanna know why I was smiling like an idiot?"

 She giggled at the choice of my words and nodded her head.

 "Well, I was thinking about this beautiful someone who has beautiful long hair, a heavenly smile, mesmerizing pair of eyes, luscious lips, and alluring scent. You know what the best part is?" I asked.

She shook her head lightly.

 "She is My Girl. The one who's made for me." I said while smiling at her. 

She started looking at the window as a tilt of pink covered her cheeks. My kitten is blushing.  

I took her face in my hands and started peppering kisses all over her face. She giggled at my sudden gesture and when I was done she leaned in and gave a peck on my lips. 

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life. My Man." Hearing that from her I placed my lips on hers.

 My lips were firm against hers, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, and slow

 My lips were firm against hers, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, and slow. I held it for a few seconds savoring the moment before our lips began to move in perfect sync.