Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I was trying to work in my office. Keyword 'trying'. From the day, I saw her she's the only thing that's occupying my mind. She makes me feel so many emotions that no one ever made me felt. 

I'm fascinated by her beauty especially her eyes. Her eyes are captivatingly beautiful, not because of the color but because of the innocence they hold, the purity they hold within them. She isn't like other girls, she is herself. I like how she smiles, how she laughs.

 Seeing her smile makes my day. Whenever I see her I don't know why but I feel a glint of sadness in her eyes. She always tries to cover it with her smile in front of everyone, but she can't cover it for me. 

She's gorgeous. I like the way how she never backs away from me. And I guess, she also feels the same way about me as I feel about her.

That day in the park, I saw her crying. And I don't want my angel to cry. I want to just keep her in my arms and kiss her passionately. But I don't want to rush things with her. She's fragile. And I don't want her to be scared of me.

I sighed and looked at my watch it was 4:50'pm. I closed my laptop and went out of my office. 

"I'll be going now, Carter. If there is anything important just email me." I said.

He gave me a questioning look, nodded, and asked, "Are you, alright sir? I mean you never leave early." 

See I told you she is changing me. Before her, there was only one thing that I loved to do the most, and that was my work. But after seeing her the only thing I love now is watching her. 

She is the one with a heart of gold, sweet as can be forgiving nature, whose eyes sparkle, whose smile light up my whole world, and that leaves me to wonder of pure and utter perfection.

I didn't know I was dreaming about her until I heard someone cough. I looked up saying, "I'm alright. Just have important work to do."

 Carter nodded and I went towards the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. I looked at the mirror and a smile made its way up to my face. 

Gosh! I'm starting to smile way too much these days

I walked out of the elevator when I reached down and while making my way out almost everyone was staring at me just because I had a smile on my face. It's just the thoughts about my Angel that makes me smile.

 I started my car and went to the cafe. I always make sure that my Angel gets home safe. I really do want to walk beside her, hand in hand. 

But I can't, for now. 

My Angel is only mine and I won't let anyone have eyes on her. When I reached the cafe, I just stayed in my car watching her from afar. She was still working. I frowned. Once she'll be with me I will never let her work.

I leaned my head to the headrest and just watched her. She is breathtaking.  Big brown eyes, fair skin, pink lips, cute button nose, soft wavy brown hair. Everything about her is mesmerizing. Everything about her redefines perfection. She has the ability to make anyone forget how to breathe.