Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

The elevator came after a while and thankfully it was empty. I went in and pressed the button for the ground floor. The doors were nearly closed when a foot made its way in between and the doors opened.

 I looked up and saw a handsome man entering the elevator. He was wearing an all-black suit. He was tall, probably 6'1 and I was looking like a kid in front of him as I'm 5'2.  

He had beautiful brown eyes, a sharp well-defined jawline, high cheekbones, and a perfect nose. Gosh, he's pretty. But the one thing that captivated me the most about him was his eyes. His eyes were breathtaking. 

He locks eyes with me and I see just how deep they really are. They're not a solid brown. They're like delicate cinnamon with a deep brown rim around the iris. He was staring at me his eyes held emotions that I couldn't read. 

Why am I feeling like this?  

I slightly furrowed my eyebrows and looked down. He came in and pressed the ground floor button.

I felt him staring at me and once again gaining some confidence, I looked up at him. I don't know why but I wanted to look at his eyes again

He seems to have a powerful aura, his eyes went hard for a second which made me gasp and I averted my eyes from his.

 The elevator suddenly came to a halt, it stopped and the lights flickered for a minute and went off completely. I got really scared, now.

 I was breathing heavily, tears started forming in my eyes. I suddenly felt a hand caressing my face. I shivered lightly as sparks ignited in my body.

 It was, the stranger.

 I looked up at him with teary eyes. His eyes held concern. He asked, "Are you alright, Fiore?"

I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I don't want to cry but I can't help it. He made me like this. He made me fear the dark. My breathing just got heavier and heavier. NO! No! NOT NOW!  I was going to have a panic attack, It was getting hard for me to breathe. 

The stranger gently pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. I felt sparks all over my body. He started whispering soothing words to me and I eventually started to come out of my panic state.

 I don't know how but I felt something with him. Something really good like he would never let anything happen to me. 

I felt protected in his arms. 

He had his one hand on the back of my head and one on my waist. 

"Are you okay now, Fiore?" He asked

He sounded worried. "N..No! I'm scared." I mumbled.

He caressed my back and whispered, "There is nothing to be scared of, Angel. I'm here with you. You don't have to be scared."

I just met him and he already has an effect on me. Why do I feel like this?  His calming voice was chasing my fears away. And I believed him. I believed everything he said.

"Shh, it's okay! I'm here. Nothing will happen to you." He calmed me down.

 I was now breathing normally. The lights of the elevator flicked open and after a minute the elevator started again.

 I pulled away from him and he asked, "Are you alright now, Angel?" 

I nodded lightly and said, "Thank you." Just then the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. I didn't know what to do so I just ran out.

After making my way out of the company, I hailed a cab and went to pick Dani up. All this time the stranger was the only one who was roaming in my thoughts. 

After about 20 mins, I reached my apartment I unlocked the door with a very energetic baby in my arms, and let me tell you it wasn't easy.

_______

We were currently sitting on the couch watching t.v. And by we I meant, Amy and I. I thought of telling her about the stranger whom I met today. So I did, but it really wasn't a good idea. 

After telling her about the whole incident. She literally started jumping up and down on the couch, which irritated me more. 

"That sounds like a romantic fairytale moment, Doe!" She exclaimed.

 I rolled my eyes at her and huffed. 

"Tell me who was he?? Did you get his name? His number???" She questioned excitedly.

  "Easy there. If I knew who he was I would've told you." I said annoyed.

 She sat down right beside me and said, "Okay. So tell me a little more about him. I will surely know who it was."

 I got up from the couch and said, "I know what you're trying to do. And I won't tell you anything about him. You'll try to play the cupid role again." I huffed

I went to the kitchen with Amy following me hot on my tail. "Oh please!! I'll not embarrass you again! I promise." She said. 

I shook my head in denial and yawned. "I'm going to sleep. And you always forget your promises." 

She fake gasped and said, "No, I don't."

 "Yes, you do!!" I replied.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!!!!"

"YES!!!!!"

"OK FINE! I sometimes do but I won't forget this one." She pleaded.

I laughed and went towards my room. Just then Daniel started crying. I smiled and said, "Well it looks like Danny also doesn't want to hear your irritating voice anymore." 

She gasped and said, "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY VOICE IRRITATING!" She took the cushions from the couch and started throwing it towards me.

 I laughed and ran into my room, closing the door shut. 

"WHEN YOU SING IT'S EVEN WORSE THEN!!" I said, nearly shouted. 

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR SAYING THAT. JUST LET ME GET MY HANDS ON YOU ONCE!!!" She yelled. 

I chuckled and replied, "Good night!! Sleep tight."

-FIN-

(1017 WORDS)

"Please-vote"