Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I never felt protected in anyone's embrace as I do in his. Being near him makes me feel safe. His one-touch makes sparks ignite in my body.

 He says that he loves me. Why does he love me?

I'm just a broken girl who has a terrible past. I'm sure he'll eventually leave after knowing my past. Like everyone does.

My heart says that he won't while my mind says otherwise. But I'm starting to trust him. Like why shouldn't I?  

He's always there for me. 

He's my knight and I like him. I really do. 

My heart and brain are never on one page but there's this one thing on which they both agree. They say that I love him. Do I?  

My train of thoughts was cut short when I heard the sound of water dripping onto the floor. I quickly went towards the tub and closed the tap. I came out of the bathroom and went towards the closet to fetch an outfit for myself.

 I sighed watching the clothes that were hung neatly on the left side of his closet. Lucius gave me two surprises today. 

First, he made breakfast for me. Honestly, I never expected him to be such a good cook.

 And the second surprise that he showed me was his walk-in-closet. On the right side were his clothes which were mostly suits. He has a dozen suits. I don't know why, but the thing that fascinated me the most was that his dress shirts that were neatly hung in a row and didn't even have a single wrinkle on them.

 Well, the surprise was that the left row was full of women's clothes. I was shocked, to say the least.

 I was shocked, to say the least

FLASHBACK:-

"What's the surprise?" I asked eagerly. 

He smiled and said, "Go to the closet and you'll see."

 I smiled and walked towards the closet. I opened the door and was a little astonished. There at the left side of the closet hung women's clothes like dresses, sweaters, jackets, and coats while some tops and jeans were nicely folded and placed beneath them.

 My mouth hung open. 

I didn't know Lucius was behind me until I heard him say, "Did you like it?" while hugging me from behind and placing his chin on my shoulder.