Dove's p.o.v

"Please-vote"

I tumbled out of my sweet sleep when I felt the sun shining on my face. I groaned and hid my face in the pillow. My pillow smells so nice. Just then I heard a chuckle but didn't pay much attention to it.

"Thanks for the compliment, Love." Said a deep voice.

I slowly peeled my eyes open and saw Lucius looking at me with a grin plastered on his beautiful face. I looked at him confused and then it hit me. I was laying almost on top of Lucius, and the one I thought was a pillow was actually Lucius's chest. God!! Why am I so stupid?!!

 God!! Why am I so stupid?!!

He placed a kiss on top of my head saying, "You're so cute, kitten."

I groaned lightly hating this new name he got me.

He chuckled again, "You even sounded like a kitten. So adorable."

I looked up and glared at him. He started to laugh which made me roll my eyes. I got up from the bed and went straight towards the bathroom. I could still hear him laugh.

Such a sexy idiot, I thought.

After having a light breakfast, which was a good old peanut butter toast with coffee. It was 11'am and we still had 2 hours left so we decided to watch Netflix. To say I'm eager to meet Lara and the twins would be an understatement.

I'm fudging exhilarated.

I even bought lots of gifts for the two cuties and my favorite nephew. I wonder when Amy will come back. I'm really missing her and Danny.

I sat down on the couch and Lucius sat on the floor, leaning his back against the couch. My eyes fell on his messy hair which by the way looked sexy as hell. I was so tempted to touch his hair.