Lucius p.o.v

"Please-vote"

It was an early Friday morning. I woke up at 6'am like I usually do. Took my phone from the nightstand, read some emails, and responded to a few. After about 15 minutes, I was done and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

My morning routine is quite simple. I wake up early, go for a run, do some work in the office, have breakfast, then go to my company and work all day. 

That's pretty much it. 

After running for about half an hour I came back, made myself some coffee, and went straight to my office. 

After some time, my office door opened I didn't bother to look up. I knew it would be Luca. Who else could dare barge in my office without my permission?  

Well, Luca is my only friend and unfortunately my cousin too. He lives in Italy and is visiting me, which I don't know why. I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards me. I still didn't look up and just continued doing my work. 

He stood beside me and screamed in my ear, "Hey cousin!!! I'm here!!!" 

Yes, he's damn annoying too

I pushed him away saying, "What the fuck man! I could've heard you saying that from a mile away."

 He gave me toothy smile, "Now where's the fun in that." I seriously wanted to break his stupid teeth.

He took a seat opposite me, had a smug look on his face as he asked, "You are surprised by my surprise, right?" 

 "Uncle already told me about you coming here. So it's not a surprise for me, 'ANGEL'." I emphasized while smirking. 

He gave me an angry look and said, "Don't you dare call me that!" 

I scoffed. 

"We are going to have breakfast out, at my favorite place and you are paying." He said while slamming his hand on the table.

He stood up and walked out while mumbling, "I think I hit my hand a little too hard. It hurts now." I laughed once the door closed. 

"Don't you dare laugh at me, Bastard!!" He yelled which just made me laugh harder.

When I was done with my work, I went to my room. After taking a shower I wore my clothes and went down. 

When I came down, I saw Luca sprawled on the couch and eating popcorn while watching some cartoons. He's such a kid. I threw a cushion at him and said, "Let's go."

_______

 I parked my car and went with Luca to his favorite place which apparently was not a restaurant but a simple cafe. I don't usually eat breakfast so I just took a coffee and he being a hyena ordered almost every single thing. Such a brat

"Will you eat all this?" I asked while pointing towards the food.

 He shrugged and said, "I do have a big appetite, dear cousin."