Chapter 2

Chapter 2 of my new story!! Read away... 

Picture of Connor on the side --------------> (HES SO HOT)

Connor POV

"Let's go over the plan one more time," Saxton said to me, as he loaded bullets into his gun. I ran my hand through my hair. I knew the freaking plan already! I could recite it in my sleep if I wanted to. 

"Save the girl from Nick," I replied in a bored tone. 

Nick was carving something out of wood with his blade. I don't know what it was going to be, but knowing Nick it would end up being something lethal. I've known Nick forever; I've grown up with this family. They trained me, even though I was different. They told me I was different. That I was bad. Saxton took me in when I was four years old; he said he wanted to raise me to be like them. I've been training ever since I was five years old, and now Saxton says that I'm finally 'ready.' 

"Become friends with the girl," I continued. I have to pretend to like this chick. Her dad's some important guy or whatever. Alpha. I don't really get it. Saxton told me he's the leader of people like me. Werewolves. 

"Be accepted into the pack." Apparently there's a whole community of us. Of course, I'm not a part of it. "And earn the Alpha's trust." I have to become really close with this girl if I want her father to trust me. 

I don't want to, believe me. She's a freak of nature, like me. Yeah, the side effects are cool and all; heightened senses, strength, agility. But I hate turning into a goddamn wolf. I only change when I feel so uncomfortable that I just have to go for a run. I've learned to do all my fighting and combat in my human form. People who know what I am, call me a freak. The girls like it though; I don't know why. I hear them talk about me. I hate what I am. I wish I could just be fully human. And I can't see why anyone would want to be part of a pack of freaks like me. Let alone an Alpha of a pack. It infuriates me. 

"And I kill them."  

Saxton laughed. "I've taught you well," He said. 

"Father, we don't need Connor," Nick interjected, telling Saxton. "I could kill the Alpha myself!" He threw his blade straight at me before I could respond. 

It landed slightly to the right of my head, sticking out of the wall like a dart. I should be scared, but I've learned not to think anything of Nick's actions. He's hated me ever since I was little. I think it's because I could beat him up ever since I was ten. And he's a hell lot older than me, too. I watched the memory in my head of my ten year old self punching a 19 year old Nick senseless. I chuckled. As I said, being a wolf has some advantages. 

Saxton ignored Nick, and wrenched the blade from the wall, tossing it on the couch. 

"Don't argue with me, Nick. This plan is fool proof. Connor is well-trained," Saxton told him. I raised an eyebrow at Nick as if to say, What now? Saxton has always trained me more than Nick; He regarded me as a higher leveled fighter than Nick, too. And Nick hated it. 

Suddenly, a shrill ringing sound echoed throughout the room. Saxton fished for his phone in his pocket, and answered it. 

"Yes?" He paused. His mouth turned up into a smirk. "Got it." Then he hung up the phone. 

"Kiara's in the woods. Alone. Connor, it's time," Saxton ordered. I straightened. I was ready to kill the Alpha. Anger surged through me, and I let out a snarl. 

"Nick, you go first. Connor will wait five minutes." Nick loaded his gun, and rushed out of the house. His gun was filled with bullets that, if it hit the right spot, could kill a werewolf. Nick had always threatened to shoot me with it in my sleep. Like he could ever come close to killing me. I've learned to pick up the slightest sounds, even in my sleep.