Epilouge

I sat down as I waited for my cocoa. I finally felt....safe. Like I might actually get to live the rest of my life in peace. At least I wasn't on the run anymore, I finally had a place to call home.
My father and the others didn't make it far before we got caught. But the government was willing to make a deal with us. We could live in peace, if we stayed here on this island, hidden from the world. But, ofcorse, my father declined the deal. He said he wanted us to get the chance to live a normal life. Like a new start, but that just got him killed, along with Jacob. They despised the deal, fighting against the impossible. My heart ached a little at the memory. Only it was so long ago.......almost half a year. It felt longer than that, though. Almost every thing was cleared up though. I could actually bear the names of my family being said with out having a huge melt down. We ( Seth, Bethany, Sam, and cameran) managed to build our own........village? Something like that. We all had our own treehouses and stuff.
The buzzing of my cocoa brought me back into reality. The government had been generous enough to give us some supplies. After all, it would make them look bad to just kill us off. A soft knock echoed through my small house. I half expected Bethany to be there talking endlessly about her relationship with Sam. Which always made me feel worse about Seth. But to my surprise, it was Seth standing there with a rose I his hand. We were in the middle of the jungle, where did he get a rose from?
"Somewhere special for some one special." He lips brushed against my ear.
I felt my cheeks heat up as his breath tickled my skin.
He replied to my silence. "Would you go on a walk with me?" He asked, handing me the bright red rose.
I nodded my head, feeling a little giddy.
We walked along the trail we had built through the jungle. It was only morning, so all the birds were chirping their songs.
We were silent for a few moments taking in our surroundings. It was just so....beautiful.
Before I knew what was happening, Seth got down on one knee and already had another flower.
"Jessica Crosswier, will you be my girl friend?" He handed me the flower.
I pulled him up by his collar and crashed my lips into his. My flower fell to the ground. I missed him so much.
I pulled away breathless.
"Yes."

---------
Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! I will be doing some editing throughout the story!!! Comment and vote please!!!! Thanks for reading!!!