Jack

The image of Jessica's worried and betrayed face flashed in my mind. Guilt was eating me alive. I just couldn't take it. Once more, I was sore. I thought I was on the safe side, guess not. They had made a deal with me. I was on their team now. Against the super natural; against my sister. We had been together on every thing, until this. And yet again, her face flew through my mind following another wave of guilt. Some things I just have to push away, forget about.

I was always tested on. Figuring out my strategies. We were going to raid the ship, once we recovered. It's not like I wanted to do this. I was becoming useless and my life was on the line. Jamie hadn't made it; he tried to escape. They had finally takin my blind fold off; I was one of them now. I had to see like one of them. I even had to think like one of them. But I did lose track of time. Was it Friday, or Tuesday? I didn't know. But I still try to count down the hours of the day, always failing.

They rushed me to a gray room with tons of chairs around a huge table. It looked like a conference room. There was ten men sitting there, obviously not from here. I recognized the curves and edges of the mans face in the middle. It was the president. I had met him at a school district fair once. Next to him was the Vice President, John Mcarthy. Those were the only two I could recognize. They sat me across from them and next to my leader, Ashè.

They talked for hours it seemed. Starting soft then arguing then going back to a soft conversation. I had no idea what they were talking about. Something with an alliance between them. And I had to be in the middle of this. All of it. A whole campaign against me sister. My only sibling, who I loved dearly. The only thing I know is that there will be an alliance forming. They want to team up and "get rid of" all the supernatural. Terrorists and government don't go together so well.