Jessica

I woke up to a soft knock on the door. It was 12 in the morning! Seth wasn't in his bed when I passed him room to the door.
"Hello?" I opened the door.
It was Seth, Molly, Sam and some other people I didn't recognize.
"Happy Halloween!," they all chimed in, "we're having a Bon fire for Halloween if you wanna come."
It was Halloween? I was only in my pjs and my hair was a rats nest!
"Um, could I get dressed first." I asked.
"Sure, we'll meet you at the north side of the ship." Seth replied.
I closed my door and rushed to my room. It was technically Saturday so I could wear what ever I wanted.
Once I got dressed I dashed to the bathroom. I applied my only make up, mascara. Make up didn't really appeal to me until lately.
It was freezing outside. The fire would warm me, hopefully. As I edged around the corner, I could see the faint light flickering. When I peeked around, there was only about 17 people.
Jack
------
Sweat swooped down my face and down my neck. What was it 100 degrees? We've been hiking for ages. But we weren't in the jungle anymore, we were in the plains. Just endless grassy fields.
Ashè
-------
"Why would you do that you could've been killed!" Carlos exclaimed.
He was way too protective, I know we're close and all, but really I have my free will!
"We need him and now he's probably made his way to the rebellious." I spat.
"The rebellious?"
I forgot he was unfamiliar with the term.
"Yes, that's what we call them."
His phone suddenly buzzed, interrupting our conversation.
"This is NOT over." He left the room to answer his call.
"Sure." I called after.
We did need him back, though. He was our only way to get to them. No, he is the only way. Maybe if Carlos just helped me.....we could definetly get him. And maybe even Jamie. Every one else thinks he's dead, I had to cover his escape. It would've given them hope, and my life.
I ran to my room and packed a survival pack. Even if Carlos wouldn't help me, I was still going.
"What are you doing?" Carlos startled me.
"Look I'm going to find him but if you help we could-"
"No, stop this now your not going any where!" He growled.
"Yes. I. Am." I said as I flew past him and out the door.
Next time I would need take out my tracker.....
Before I could make it out the second door, Carlos spun me around.
He looked into my eyes, this time pleading. I only shook my head. As I was about to turn around he grabbed my arm and before I knew it his lips pressed against mine. I hated this, he would always use this on me to make me stay, but not this time. I jerked away, angry.
"Look Carlos, I'm going and if you can't except that then were through."
I didn't want to dump him, especially over something this stupid. But I am done putting up with this. His facial expression was so hurt, I didn't even recognize him.
"Bye, Carlos." I muttered.