Ashè

Why is Jack so late? Did they change schedules? Was everything just mixed up? I hated it when every thing was out of order. They should just keep every thing the same so there's no confusion, or at least tell me! Maybe the guards will know.
When I went to the schedule board, he was still the same. Then where was he? I dashed to the guards.

"Where the hell is Jack!" I barked.
"I- um- wait who ma-am?" They stuttered.
Useless, just a waste of time.
"Check his room" I ordered myself.
Everything was scattered there. Lots of things were missing. Then I saw it, my blood boiled. He left the window wide open. Well, I know where Jack went now. I sighed. He'll be sorry when we find him. I'll make sure of it. And I knew just where to find him. He probably gave into his sister. "Weak!" I shouted at myself.
But I'd take care of this. Once I was done with him no one would even know it was Jack anymore.
Jessica's pov
----------
Every thing was over whelming. I had so many powers! This may sound funny, but I had the force! It was like I popped out of a star wars comic book. I could block people's powers too, like my own personal shield. Bethany and I share that same ability. I can convince people to do what ever I want them to do, and I could read people's minds, just like Seth. Smirking, I thought about the advantage Seth had BEFORE I realized I had powers, but not anymore. There was just one last question I had.
"How come these powers work now, and didn't before in my life?" Seth and I were walking to the dining halls. I ate there now, time to make some new friends.
"The government numbed them, and when your around magnetic forces they tend to unnumb."
Once I got my lunch, I went to the third table, where I usually sat. Molly and Sam were already waiting for me, they were my new friends.
"Jessica over here!" Molly exclaimed, patting the seat next to her. They had moved, but why?
When I got close enough sam was there too, and Seth and Bethany and Rosie. Great, now id have to sit with Rosie?
"Come on, you slow poke!" She repeated, getting up and dragging me over this time.
"Yo Jessica, what's up?" Sam was sitting across from me, and next to Seth.
"Hey, why'd we move?" I liked the old spot.
"I thought you'd want to sit with your friends, beside Bethany's so funny!" Sam exclaimed.
Bethany's checks turned bright red.
"Thank you." She managed to say.
They talked endlessly about random stuff. Every now and then I'd open my mouth to say something, only to close it. I'd get too lost every time! I picked up my apple and rotated it in my hands. It was the reddest thing I'd ever seen. Thoughtlessly, I lifted it with my force, still spinning. It went up down left right.
It was then I realized every one in the dining hall had stopped, and glued their eyes right on me. Immediately I dropped the apple and let it fall in my palm. I heard a few whispers, then, surprisingly, the sound of clapping filled the room. Hadn't they seen that before? Surely there's some one else who can lift something with their mind?
"No, actually there's not and they've never seen it before." Seth thought to me.
After lunch I was crowded with people.
"Wow how'd you do that?!" Many people asked.
I just smirked and said, "With my mind."
People were swarming me until I got back to my dorm. I decided to do one of those corny tricks to keep them away.
"Look! There's Kristina Stewart!" I lied.
When they all turned around, Seth and I rushed in.
"Wow, your popular." Seth teased.
"Jealous much?" I laughed.
Seth and I always messed with each other. But then I heard a soft knocking sound, I was going to yell "go away", but Seth stopped me.
"It's just Molly and Sam." He thought.
I dashed to the door and let Molly and Sam in.
"Jessica that was awesome!" Sam mused.
"Yea, that really was! No one even knew that ability existed!" Molly exclaimed.
"Really? It wasn't really that big of a deal. Just some people overreacting." I replied.
"What ever you say." Molly smirked, still thinking it was something more than an overreaction.
"What do you guys want to do, it recreation day." Seth told us.

---------
Heyyy thanks for reading Ashè hoped you liked it! Please vote and comment if you like it! Thank you!!!