Planning

Jessica
-----------
I stared at him in disbelief. He wanted my opinion? Oh god he was serious.
"N-no sir." I stuttered.
"Any one else have suggestions?" He questioned every one.
Then I hit me, and it hit me hard. An idea that might just work.
"Um, I think I have something." I spoke up so every one could hear.
Every one glued their eyes on me. Great.
"Yes?" He pressed.
"If they're coming to attack here, I have something that could help us. We would all stay hidden in our check points. Some of us will fight or distract or lead. We could lead them to the dungeon, by noises and voices. If that doesn't work we have two options. 1. We attack or 2. We hide." I spoke confidently, hoping they got it all.
I looked back at Mr. Grounding, his face was pulled together, as if varifying it in his head.
"That might actually work, with a few adjustments." He whispered to himself.
He started explaining a plan. One that was similar to mine but totally different.

Jack
------
I couldn't get to sleep due to the steady beep beep beep beep playing from the machines that surrounded me. When I tried to sit up, just to look around, searing pain sprung from my stomach. Clutching my stomach I fell back into my other position. How long would this be?

"Jack? Jack?" Some one shook me awake.
When short brown hair tickled my nose, that reassured me it was just Jessica.
"I'm awake! I'm awake." I tried to sit up only to fall back down.
I forgot about that.
"Jack.....," she trailed off. "We're being under attack and have a plan. But, of corse, you can't fulfill any of it. And we havnt decided what we're going to with..... You. We can't just move you..... And you definetly can't fight or lead.....
I guess we're going to have to hide you." She concluded.
I didnt really care, as long as I was safe.

Linda
---------
"Here, let me help you there." John offered.
He lifted me up into the our plane before jumping up himself on the other side. There were 10 other planes going, but only three small ones coming from the same direction.
"Thank you." I said as he roared the engine to life.
I held up my clothes and motioned to the back. He nodded his head. I needed to change first. Out of my short dress and high heals. When I got to the bathroom, I slipped on camo pants, shirt, jacket, and any camo you could imagine. My hat was the last thing I slipped on before returning to my seat.
"Baby, how are we going to do this?" John frowned.
"We just are, this is for our own good. And besides, we probably won't recognize them anyway." But the truth was I didn't care about them.
They pose a threat, so they needed to be exposed of.
The troops behind us were completely silent, preparing them selves for what was coming. If Jack didn't make It there, they wouldn't know about our attack. Hell, if he did this whole thing was a waste of time.

------
Thanks for reading!!!!!!!! Comment and vote pleaze!!!!!