Jessica

It was 6:00 in the morning. Seth had woken me up, I had almost slept in. And to make matters worse, we did have uniforms. They were black pants with navy blue shirts. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were my dress free days.
I slipped on my black compound boots, at least we could where our own shoes.
"Since your new, I'm taking you to the private beginners room." Seth said as we walked out the door.
It was on hall E, room 131. The lights were dimd in here, except for one particular spot. There was a wall of broken glass, glowing.
"This is the parallel portal," he explained,"Once you step in, every thing is flipped, turned around." He finished.
Step into what? This all just sounded like an endless fairy tale. We already stepped in the room, it still looks the same to me.
He took my hand, leading me to the side with the Broken glass.
"Do you trust me?" He asked.
I didn't reply, I didn't even know him for 24 hours! He ignored my silence, continuing on in the....lesson.
"Put your hand here." Seth said, pulling my hand towards the glass wall.
I hesitated, was my hand going to cut? The glass looked pretty sharp.
"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe." He said as if he was reading my mind.
This time I let him put my hand there, but it slid through! My whole hand had went through the wall!
"Just slide through, trust me." He slid right through the wall, smiling.
It looked like fun, but was so....peculiar. I followed his instructions, I slid right through. It was strange, I felt like I was under water, but could breath just fine. When I looked back at the other wall, there was a mirror there. I peered into it, every thing looked opposite. I started to grin when I realized what this was. Every thing was opposite. From the pictures on the wall, to the door that was on the left, but now on the right. I looked to the left, then right. The left had a long hallway, it seemed endless. The right had the room we were just in. It was strange, though, but unimaginably amazing at the Same time.
"This was supposed to teach trust, but we'll have to work on the a little." He said as he dove threw the wall.
I followed, coping his exact movements. Before I knew it, I was already in the room we started in. I turned around to see the broken glass again. It was hard to think that this existed this whole time, hidden from the humanity.
"Next room." He held the door for me, then started down hall F.

The RebelliousOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara