Secrets

Jessica's POV:
My room was a dark, blue color, close to navy blue, but not quite. I had to share a dorm with Seth until I got settled with everything. The thought made me uneasy, sharing a dorm with a guy. I thought it was just wrong, but I had my space.
I sat down on my bed, thinking. So many questions ran through my mind. Which ones to ask first?
I explored the dorm, trying to imagine my self living here. From the freezing winter to the blazing summer.
I wandered to Seth's room, peeking around the corner. He was unpacking his stuff, he had to move, all because of me.
"You might as well come in, I already know your there." He said.
I didn't know how he could've heard me, I was silent. But I walked in anyway.
"What is this, this whole association? What is it for?" I asked.
He only stared at me for along time, studying my face.
"This place is here to train you." He replied, turning back around.
"Is that it? There has to be more."I mumbled. What did he mean by training? What could I possibly be training for?
"I am not allowed to tell you more. It's to keep you focused. You have a long day tomorrow." He said softly.
My curiosity was eating me alive.
I decided to go get some fresh air to keep my mind off it for a while. I would probably find out sooner or later.
I walked to the edge of the ship. Leaning over the railing. The wind caressed my skin, leaving it tingling. Every now and then water would spray face, it was so relaxing. The misty water would roar across my face, only it was gentle like.
"Have they told you yet, the....um secrets?" Some one asked from behind me, startling me.
"No, they said they want me to stay focused." I replied, turning around.
There was the boy who helped me up earlier, except he had changed. It looked like they had uniforms here. "Great." I thought to myself.
I never liked being told what to wear.
"Oh, well they should be telling you soon." He replied, smiling.
"Your Jessica right?" He asked.
"How did you know?" I demanded.
"Every one knows you, they think your the chosen one." He replied whispering when he said "the chosen one".
Before I could reply, a bell wrong.
"I gotta go, bye." He said, rushing off into a hall way.
I couldn't get to sleep that night, thinking about my family. How their reactions were to my dissapearence. I didn't even know where Jack was.
The rocking kept me up, too. I wasn't used to the endless swaying. But I eventually got to sleep around 1 in the morning.