Shocked

I was surrounded by every one on the ship. Every was shocked, impressed, and even jealous. The helicopter fled, in defeat. I was tired of ALL the questions.

"Are you alright?" And "what happened?"

They rang over and over in my head. Was I alright? What really had happened?

My whole day would be filled up with tests, seeing what I could do. Well, I know one thing I can do. Magnetic force, which has never been discovered, that is until now.

I was put in a bright room. All the sides were made out of yellow cushion, except for the ceiling. It was filled with Bright lights.

Seth had dissapeared, he had come in here with me? I sat down feeling the soft yellow cushion, closing my eyes, waiting. Waiting for what they were going to throw at me. Waiting for the test. My test. I could just fall asleep right now, but no, I have a test. The temptation to fall asleep welcomed me, like a warm bed after a long day of work.

It was 30 minutes when something actually happened. The lights fell to a pitch black. I felt some adjusting around the room. Finally the lights clicked on. I was in a jungle, still on a few inches of yellow cushion. It was too dark to see through the forest, the only light was coming from the yellow cushion. I stepped off, wandering into the untrusting forest. From all around I heard strange noises, most of them animal ones. Eventually I could see. There were many trees, plants, animals. All the trees had vines coiled around them, strangling the thin trees. The air was moist, filled with evening chirps and crickets. Then, I heard wailing, something wailing, coming in my direction. But then, I saw it. There were flying fire balls everywhere, falling from the calm night sky. I dodged a few, but how much more could I dodge before........? One was hurtling right towards me. If it hit me, I was a goner. I put my hand out, like I did with the bullet and waited. The fire ball never hit me, hovering above my hand. When I made the throwing motion with my hand, it flung off into the darkness of the forest. I had lost the room I started in, the yellow cushions.

I wondered for hours when I finally figured out the way back. Just follow the lights. Easy, simple enough.

"What lights?" Some one asked.....through my head.

Was that another power, talking through your heads?

"I see lights heading the way I came." I thought back.

My head stayed silent after that. So I just followed the lights, back to the soft cushions of the yellow room. When I got there, Seth was waiting.

"How did you do that?"